[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deluxe were u going along marion road this arvo bout 2pm by any chance? Saw a car that looks very similar to yours.

Saw my baby at the crash repaiers today getting pulled apart :P so sad and so bored without it!

I did yeh, just south of richmond rd, but that was just before i started work at 3pm!

Well seeing no-one apart from heslo managed to spot my R34, keep an eye out for it in the Norwood area - I just sold it (4 days after my first ad! :P )

I on the other hand, will now be driving a plumber-spec Barina Combo while I wait for an Aristo, a Chaser or a Civic Type R to arrive...

Deluxe were u going along marion road this arvo bout 2pm by any chance? Saw a car that looks very similar to yours.

Saw my baby at the crash repaiers today getting pulled apart :wave: so sad and so bored without it!

Haha flick. dont worry, itll be ohhhh k... the crash repairers will kiss it better for you.

Well seeing no-one apart from heslo managed to spot my R34, keep an eye out for it in the Norwood area - I just sold it (4 days after my first ad! :wave: )

I on the other hand, will now be driving a plumber-spec Barina Combo while I wait for an Aristo, a Chaser or a Civic Type R to arrive...

Aristo TT would be nice :huh:

Think I may have spotted you before, if your the R34 that witnessed a motorcyclists having a lil crash on Nth East Rd & Grand Junction Rd intersection??? Twas awhile ago & it was raining at the time.

Spotted a few cars while out walking our dogs tonight around 9ish up in aberfoyle park, 2 x 180, r33 sounded very nice and i think a sil80 very dark unfortunatly so details not good. Made me want to get out and drive :P

Gave a wave to serty-1 today at 4.30 going along main rd up in coromandel valley. I was the clown driving the truck if ya saw me!

vaguely remember a truck......flash ya lites at me next time lol - was headin to see the missus

seen a 34 gt-t this mornin on main north rd. turned from golden grove road and headed up to john rice av........basic stock gt-t with cannon

then SKYR-34 turnin from brighton rd onto anzacs tonite bout 10:30pm