SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Last night (11pm) after watching a movie at TTP, mate & I in his Starlet pulled up at the lights next to a blonde in a stockish kitted silver R33 GTS-t. We were trying to see what front bar it had (looked similar to R34 designs) & she must of thought we pervin at her or something coz, next second she gunned it but only to be caught on the next set of lights 40m's down :sick:.

Also, early this morning in Gilles Plains spotted another blonde girl driving a wine red R33 with some very ugly wheels.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see a silver 4door 32 every day nearly either on tapleys or the raod that crosses between taps and morphett at bout 630 in the morning or 400 in the arvo. looks tidy, low but never any aknowledgment. ya get that i spose

Edited by mad032

spotted a white stagea with nismo wheels on anderson walk (i think, im friggin useless with street names) cruising towards munno para shops at about 7:00.

looks awesome, makes me want a stagea, lol.

spotted a white stagea with nismo wheels on anderson walk (i think, im friggin useless with street names) cruising towards munno para shops at about 7:00.

looks awesome, makes me want a stagea, lol.

That would be my new baby, got bored while the 260 is getting rebuilt and bought it about 2 weeks ago! lol!

spotted hostile this morning,

sorry mate i didn't see ya till the last sec don't know if you noticed me waving???

how long were you driving down the road with your arm out the window?

Yeah not long mate... I only saw you as I was almost alongside!!

Spotted Silver R34 GTT Series 1 with Gold Rims this morning on King William Street.... i gave you a bit of a boost as i went past :P

Might have been my old car if the gold rims were BBS LMs...

He took the car down the Bay last night - it seems about a dozen of my mates spotted it, and called me up thinking I was down there lol. I rang him and told him to go home :(

Spotted Clean33gtst on the way to work again.. Dead certain you spotted me also.. :P

Get your 260RS fixed BEN!!@! ^^

looks awesome man :(

seen it around a few times, must bug you for a ride one day :P

Yeah 260 should be back together again next week cola! Cant wait for it!

And Scandyflick, we'll have to organise to catch up one day, im guessing you cant live far from me, im down off curtis road?