[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh saw that too rush, heading into the city. The decals/graphics are actually a spiderweb effect so im told.

Has the plates MO BASS

yeah i tried to grab the plates in my rear view mirror but no good, yeah i couldnt think how to explain the graphics, was thinken spashes or electricity, but spider web best describes it, i seen it at mile end

Spotted in city last night on south tce round 6 pm black 32 GTR and dark blue 32GTR also... then silver 33 near hutt st.... then Patrick giving me stickers!! cheers Pat.

The MOBASS car is owned by simon and joy, have known 'em for years... was originally vinyl stickers but recently had the spider web properly airbrushed.

just spotted Snake's R34GTR on North East Rd, Oakden - damn I love your car mate :laugh: Gave him the quick wtf look, and got one back :rofl: saw you too late to wave or beep :laugh:

Nah, that was him getting worried that you were gonna follow him, and try fornicating with is car...

just spotted Snake's R34GTR on North East Rd, Oakden - damn I love your car mate :) Gave him the quick wtf look, and got one back :wub: saw you too late to wave or beep :no:

Ditto, didnt realise till you were right along side.

Late this arvo Little Miss Boost (*flick*) going up Wright Rd. I was behind ya in a mini bus as you were crossing the Nth East Rd intersection & managed to catch glimpses of both sides of the front fenders...looks sweet :O. Do you still have the stock springs on?

Also spotted Patrick just past/before redline, i was waving like crazy out my window but dont think you saw me.
No sorry *flick* didn't see the lil crazy hand wave :P. What car were you in? Was I heading into or out of town?

Were you in the 4 door 34? Cos i spotted a silver 4 door 34 turning into a bp down wright road. Wasnt in my car at that stage though, so you mustve been stopped at the lights opposite me somewhere?

There was a black 33 at that intersection next to me, had SAU sticker on rear driver side window. Tried a few times to get your attention to give u a wave :S

Also spotted Patrick just past/before redline, i was waving like crazy out my window but dont think you saw me.

and matty, didnt see ya sorry!

Was not in my skyline, was in my White Daihatsu Charade coming in the opposite direction past kmart and turning onto wright road to go home. You were waiting at the lights to turn right into wright road.

You car is looking real good!!!

Late this arvo Little Miss Boost (*flick*) going up Wright Rd. I was behind ya in a mini bus as you were crossing the Nth East Rd intersection & managed to catch glimpses of both sides of the front fenders...looks sweet :). Do you still have the stock springs on?

No sorry *flick* didn't see the lil crazy hand wave :). What car were you in? Was I heading into or out of town?

Yeah still got stock suss but its been compressed a little.

As for yesterday, i was in my car - couldnt believe u could miss a bright orange car! lol. You were heading into the city.

Think i spotted cleangtst on my way home last night, love the dish on the rear rims! :(

Yeah on Main North Rd just before Munno. I love my deeep dishes :(

You caught me off guard thats the first time I've seen a Stagea in person. Very nice car, I do like'em :P

Seen miss32 a few times lately 2, last week on explorer pd near home and on main north in muno para the week before . Was in the family car though.

GTR is back on the road finally though, (8 months off road) and is only getting driven tuesday to work and maybe cruising on thurs/fridays.

Does any one on here no sly34 in the yellow 34 ?

Spot way too many skylines in a day.

1 x Serty1 at Flinders Monday/Tuesday parked outside the Flinders Uni oval, think you were getting stuff out the car, i was the white R32 leaving uni (had to pick up the gal).

1 x Gray/Silver R31 along South Road yesterday (6pm...)

1 x Dark Green R33 along Morphet Road (outside racecourse) at 5:45pm

Spotted in city last night on south tce round 6 pm black 32 GTR and dark blue 32GTR also... then silver 33 near hutt st.... then Patrick giving me stickers!! cheers Pat.

The MOBASS car is owned by simon and joy, have known 'em for years... was originally vinyl stickers but recently had the spider web properly airbrushed.

Black one would be mine, thought I'd finally drop in and say hi again!

The dark blue GTR is a recent addition to South Terrace though.

On topic: Spotted Howie near at South Rd/Regency Rd intersection, although he spotted me first! Great looking car mate!

Thanks buddy... i think it's the first time you've seen the 34 right? Btw, hows your GTR going? hadn't seen it for a while now.

Your car looks clean and slick! Kinda wish I had a little more incentive to keep my car clean but black is such a PITA colour.

Finally got my clutch changed to something more usable for a daily driver, currently looking at the SydneyKid group buy for suspension because I'm just tired of driving around with dud front shocks.

I don't believe I'm still fixing up the car after 5 years of owning it, old cars FTW!