[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol well I spotted a dude that looked like PK in a silver 33 with SAU sticker on the back.

Also spotted a black 32 parked on Currie with vertex rear bar and skirts also with SAU sticker plus a yellow 33 GTR driving along Currie.

Yeah on Main North Rd just before Munno. I love my deeep dishes :O

You caught me off guard thats the first time I've seen a Stagea in person. Very nice car, I do like'em :(

Yeah i tend to get some interesting looks in the stagea huh! I get my black one today back too i think, freshly rebuilt so i have to drive it like a granny but ill still have that sweet rb26 note coming from it!

Also spotted another RS4 on the way home last night, suprised no one spotted two white RS4's driving down main north next to each other!

Seen Serty1 out the front of Boostworx while i was dropping off my brother and the likes to pick up his car. Had a little chat with Troy (like whole 30 seconds) before leaving. I was in the white Skyline that pulled up at the end of the day.

:)

Ahh might have been me amanda. Was driving down that way tonight.

could've been, but i don't know what yours looks like :)

and i didn't really take much notice of little details as i was arguing

with my mum :)

just rolled down henly beach road with ''BOWDOWN'' damn that's a nice car! had a bit of a chat along the way, thing sounds nuts on boost :P earlier saw a black 32GTR on military road doin laps around a round about :D and a few lines down the bay this ARVO..

Spoted a white R34 2 door with white rims (maybe TE37s ? - only saw it REAL quick) infront of West End Brew. and also a "pinky-ish" supra, plates HARDY on South road tonight.

Anyone know anythng about the supra ? What power etc ?

Edited by KISIN

^^^ Seen that around a few times & it has a pink'ish base chameleon paint. The times I've seen it out cruising it looks like more was spent on the paint & aesthetics than performance but, could be wrong & maybe it wasn't boosting that much :P. Why you ask?

Lol well I spotted a dude that looked like PK in a silver 33 with SAU sticker on the back.

Also spotted a black 32 parked on Currie with vertex rear bar and skirts also with SAU sticker plus a yellow 33 GTR driving along Currie.

yeah i think the silver 33 with the sau sticker would have been me..(damn i was really running late for work) :D

^^^ Nope not me....well I hope it wasn't my car :P

;) ...hehe.. chillax patrick!! dont worry mate it wasnt ur car. :)

the black 32 parked on currie with gtr front bar and full bn kit also with the SAU sticker is probably my mate. hes on here as well.

cheers