SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

sounds good Ben i bet you been hanging :D

will have to take me for a cruise in it one of these days :O:)

Yeah i been hanging out for the last few weeks steve, got some running in to do now, when its all done ill pick you up and take you for a spin! No clutch slipping problems anymore either, so i predict some very nice launches in the not to distant future!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see the same car every week, is got 4 wheels and a front windshield and a rear windshield and has 4 windows on either side of the car including 2 mirrors on both doors. has licence plate [GENERIC]. anyone know the one. Its a Folden Falcodore v6 type vehicle.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

spotted VANGE's 33 at the workshop...Does that thing ever hit the road, everytime i see it, its always at the workshop..lol along with my s13...

also spotted mint R34 4 door in stirling, gave it a wave..Very stylish...

-Beki-

spotted VANGE's 33 at the workshop...Does that thing ever hit the road, everytime i see it, its always at the workshop..lol along with my s13...
If we were to delete all the spotted VANGE on the road posts we'd prob loose almost half the pages in this thread :D:rofl:

spotted Flick's car for the 1st time on Wright Road this arvo (with I assume her bf driving) .... spotted 'R34' parked on Grand Junction Rd on my way home - looking awesome as always!

spotted lots of skylines today on my cruise in the GTR down to victorharbour. spotted a red R33 on main north heading north around parafield, a grey R32 sitting in a car park at pooraka of main north, a white R34 on main north around medindie with a female driver who was polite enough to let me into her lane, a yellow R33 on railway terrace who nodded back , followed a black R33 with a white bonnet on south road from ashford to clovelly park, a white R33 turning up flinders drive obviously going to the uni and a single silver R33 on north east rd around hamsted gardens which had a tiny boot lid spoiler on the way home.

Other than that had a great day with the wife and daughter at horseshoe bay. There is a great little cafe there with nice fish and chips. Beautiful scenery to. :ninja:

spotted a fair few skylines out last night, nothing much that sticks to mind, besides SECRET down the bay, and a wine red colour 33 that kept trying to give me a run all the way home for like 30 mins. And a silver 32 with BN kit parked on nth terrace nearish to the skate park. looked good!

Spotted Wine Red R33 on South rd Wingfiled at 1ish

Spotted lime green R33 on Salisbury Hwy around 2ish

Spotted nice White R33 with veilside front bar for sale on Salisbury Hwy!! Very nice good luck with the sale ;)

And will be spotting about 20 skylines tonite lol

Just spotted a white 4 door with Sau sticker on the rear window at 6:30 down Goodwood rd near the show grounds, nice exhaust note ya got on ya car mate.

yeh yeh. running late for work