SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

yeah we were checking on his rebuild on his vr4

it was the one on the street with plates vr4 evo or something like that

that celica was insane, funny watching troy trying to drive it around the corner.

Yeh it should be a bit of fun!

And Troy is funny full stop :)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, i thought it might hav been u GTR-32.....was bout 4ish.......was comin home via tapleys and seen the bank up at anzac hwy so i dived thru glenelg and semi cut a lap :) stockies and drift rims in hand in the trailer :D

Spotted today...On way outta gawler a grey R33 GTR on back of a towtruck, a brown R31 skyline with some kinda Rb2x conversion in it on south road just near Z imports and a white R33 GTR in the back streets just off of regency road!

Cheers fella, that'd be me! Don't look at it too closely......lol

And i need not compliement your GTR, as they are a mighty fine automobile in its self, and comes naturally!

Thanks mate. All this time I was thinking you drove an S15 because of your display pic. - just realized its your 33 LOL

:)

hey, i thought it might hav been u GTR-32.....was bout 4ish.......was comin home via tapleys and seen the bank up at anzac hwy so i dived thru glenelg and semi cut a lap :( stockies and drift rims in hand in the trailer :(

ahh ok, Thought it might have been a work trailer or something but yeh. Good timing with the semi lap :)

Edited by GTR-32

I know your expecting this one Serty-1, spotted you on morphet road on my way home from basketball (about 10:20pm), pulled over and talking on the phone... it was a shame it was so dark, was hoping to get a better look at the car. I was in the rather old camry, pritty sure you spotted me throwing on the anchors to get a better look at the car =P

Edited by Fishpaste~

I used to think Deluxe's avatar was an s14. not sure why it just looks like one. click and drag it into the address bar and you'll see it full size :P I still see it around occasionally :)

Dont worry its no S14 pity he keeps copying me hey daz lol

spotted a aqua/green R32 and white *couldn't tell* driving along side each other

on Main North Rd Elizabeth Way intersection.

at TTP i seen a nice bright green R32 @ around 4:15pm

KISIN, what happened?

Well i dunno if the owner is on here, but this arvo, i ran into the mentioned car above between port rd and Wst. Lks. Blvrd. and it looked like he lost control in the wet and scarped a few fences and i think hit a building before bouncing back on the road...looked nasty :glare:

saw VANGE at Boostworx today with motor out and a nice guy with a White 32 GTR how happens to have a grey one aswell :kiss:

Cheers. I liked your 4 door. Good luck if you decide to sell it.

Looks like I have to send the HKS dump pipes back to Japan :glare: which means I have to wait even longer for my new turbos to be fitted :kiss:

ok, ive been away for quite a while........

anyways, just heard and saw a red candyish coloured r33 with what looked to be like chromies and a phat spoiler doing circles around my block. anyone's here? if so, can you stop that sh!t. cheers

oh and its good to be back.