[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wat the hells goin on here, as soon as someone gets their car back, someone else cant drive theirs..... remember ppl when u replace parts, make the stronger. my motto anyway. otherwise i would have payed 450 for another stock turbo and fitted that instead... f that lol.

GUESS WATTT, MY CAR IS BACKKKK

Yay! Vange is out and my car is in. I saw it loaded onto the tow truck today. Two new HKS turbos + HKS dumps + major service and I'm back on the road (in my grey GTR). Now I just have to get a starter motor for my Peugeot to get that going again.

GUESS WATTT, MY CAR IS BACKKKK

So apoligies in advance if i overtake/cut u off/speed/etc etc you over the next week, as i am going to make up for lost time...

hahaha

Yeh nice one Vange....... I saw them putting it back together on saturday, and thought you'd be happy! :)

spotted a black R34 findon rd this morning, had a gtr badge but im not sure it was a gtr as the badge was too close to the boot corner and it didnt look to have wide enough guards?

spotted vange... on the road! =)

driving past my work today at about 12 (i was behind you in the bosses ford) as you turned onto hindley street

nice looking car, i bet it looks even better under the hood :)

Edited by Fishpaste~

spotted mr.nisswreck in his r33 im pretty sure near holden hill police station on my way to indoor. did anyone see like 20 cop cars flying around holden hill police station with lights flashing, i think there was a robbery close by.

yep that was me, were you in ur 33? i didnt see ya

spotted flick reversing out of a servo at marion rd, i was gunna pull up and fill up on petty but too many people were there. good thing i didnt drive in, might have had flicks rear bumper as my front bumper :)

yep that was me, were you in ur 33? i didnt see ya

haha nah dude, i got a lift to indoor cause my clutch is f**ked, remember? all good tho, ordering one today and getting it fitted end of next week for the weekend.

Saw you too Mr. iNFMS, that is if you were the dude in the white R32 last night filling up...

Spotted Dodgy today on NE Road, nice catching up with you buddy and nice little thing you had in the passenger seat too :( An improvement on Salvo :thumbsup:

Also saw a Stagea on McIntyre Rd, gave him the nod and thumbs up, you on here buddy?

Spotted in my street monday night a black S2 R33 with chrome starcorp rims on it

Today on my way around the salisbury highway area spotted black R33 GTR with plates GTR2NV or something along those lines..Looked and sounded tough as!

Also saw a Stagea on McIntyre Rd, gave him the nod and thumbs up, you on here buddy?

That could be me :happy:

Dont think I saw you though. Would've waved if I did :( cheers anyway.

Must have not been you then mate, the fella looked right at me and smiled, it was also silver colored, yours (if the pic in your avatar is correct) is white

Must have not been you then mate, the fella looked right at me and smiled, it was also silver colored, yours (if the pic in your avatar is correct) is white

oops. well I was on mcintyre rd a couple times that day also, for what its worth :P

wonder if the owner of the silver stagea is on here then??