[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted in my street monday night a black S2 R33 with chrome starcorp rims on it

Today on my way around the salisbury highway area spotted black R33 GTR with plates GTR2NV or something along those lines..Looked and sounded tough as!

Thats sound like me(the first one with the chrome starcorps), trying to remeber where i was lol dodgey memory for the win!

Thats sound like me(the first one with the chrome starcorps), trying to remeber where i was lol dodgey memory for the win!

Munno para west is where i seen it if its your car, visiting a mate u was!

Nope not me oooh i have a clone :wave: were they shiny chrome or brushed mine are brushed

Yeah shiney as!! All chromey like!!

Spotted Vange in the Vange-mobile last night on O'Connell St, was good to catch up with ya buddy, can't believe the bloody bakery wasn't open :wave:

Spotted Vange in the Vange-mobile last night on O'Connell St, was good to catch up with ya buddy, can't believe the bloody bakery wasn't open :)

Spotted u 2 on west tce reving it at each other lol.

Nice weather must've brang everyone out, spotted heaps today.

Nice Bright blue 33 along walkleys rd/wright road (one of them), got a wave, not sure if hes on here or not.

Down the bay and then down semaphore this arvo, 3 r33's, including 2 gtrs. NICE! and OutKast down semaphore way also

Oh and may have spotted Adz2332 up valley view? Drove past my bf's house, sounded nice! Pretty sure it was you, know u live up valley view and never seen any other silver 33 around there.

Edited by *flick*

Spotted Vange in the Vange-mobile last night on O'Connell St, was good to catch up with ya buddy, can't believe the bloody bakery wasn't open :D

lol its supposed 2 b 24/7!

Spotted Silver GT-R on Sturt Road around 1:00pm, nice looking with custom plate (something with 'R...'). Black R32 3am in the morning along Main North Road (was at Caltex on the corner of Main North & Montecute Road.

spotted Rubzy at HJ west tce and had a chat, and spotted a clean looking black 32 4 door. also a black 180sx with black rims in murray bridge earlier. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sambo33

spotted Sir 032's friend in a blue R33 this afternoon i went and said hello :P

also spotted a very nice looking white R32 comming back from gumaracha this afternoon