• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, from all I have read, this is fast becoming my new favourite car :laugh:

Check out lots more pics here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-Noble-...2QQcmdZViewItem

loooooove the dark metallic purple, and the black ones!

The specs look quite impressive, that's for sure. It's unique too, not just another run of the mill Ferrari :)

Saw Brad (sorry mate forgot your new user name) on Happy Valley Drive just after 5pm

I've loved the noble for a long time now unfortunately the bank funds don't spread that wide. Its one of the reasons i like turbo cars i always preferred V8's then i saw the power and speed they were getting with relatively small no's.I remember seeing videos of them a couple of years back and they are such a fast car in street spec and they handle fantastic. Lee Noble should know what he's doing in building sports cars, He was one of the engineers that designed the McLaren F1.

Hey leeman, i did recognise it was you, took a second to click in that lovely work truck you were driving! lol! Would have given you more of a note if it wasnt for the slow car infront of me! And on other news i finally clicked over enough kms for full run in, so at this stage it will be back on the dyno next week for max power tune! :P

Saw Brad (sorry mate forgot your new user name) on Happy Valley Drive just after 5pm

Yeah thought it was you but with so much traffic didnt see you til last second, most skylines i see going down happy valley drive just do the stare so ive stopped waving. Still gotta catch up sometime and get all south people together

Hey bud... so you're back from your hols in Asia then :) Hope you had a great time.

No i was planning to go later in the year not now bud.

Yeah .. that wasn't my ride... different plates and i wasn't down findon road.

Spotted a white R32 with a bit (a lot) of Drift damage on Morphett Road about 20 mins ago :pwned: it definitely looked the part though.

Dan was in the Passenger seat, I know who you are because I know a few (most) of the TeamSR boys as I'm an RPMLounge admin.

Spotted HR32, Maroone R32 GTST with a nice set of wheels that look perfect under the guards. Seacombe road this afternoon, I was in the red dungadoor VN with a new mech diff in the boot. :pwned:

Saw HOSTILE today at the On The Run on South Road washing his car, i dont know if you saw me i was the guy with the black 33 washing my car a couple of bays over, although i didnt get a good look at your it sounded tough as :cheers:

Spotted HR32, Maroone R32 GTST with a nice set of wheels that look perfect under the guards. Seacombe road this afternoon, I was in the red dungadoor VN with a new mech diff in the boot. :cheers:

Was Adam driving? Said he was gonna sell it ages ago....

He was part of organising the cruise down to victor

saw MISS32 on Bridge Rd turning on to McIntyre(sp) Rd

were you the one that went cruisin up the hill in the littel maroony coloured car?

nah, i was in a dark blue VN Commodore with my mum and bro (he was driving)