SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted a white R32 with a bit (a lot) of Drift damage on Morphett Road about 20 mins ago :) it definitely looked the part though.

Dan was in the Passenger seat, I know who you are because I know a few (most) of the TeamSR boys as I'm an RPMLounge admin.

yeh thats dougs car its a drift pig an a half lol yeh ur car is a very nice 33

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oops. well I was on mcintyre rd a couple times that day also, for what its worth :)

wonder if the owner of the silver stagea is on here then??

How many Stags can be in this neighbourhood?

Mel & I live just off McIntyre.... white 97 RS4

I have seen the silver one @ Mod hospital often

theres a white r33 with plates 'RH1' that sits at a car park in front of mitsubishi motors.. looks stock but nice cooler on front!!! nice car

Spotted yesty around findon area a black 34 with what looked like enkei wheels on it, and today on main north road heading towards gawler was a white R33 with blue racing stripes down the middle of it...

today on main north road heading towards gawler was a white R33 with blue racing stripes down the middle of it...

hehe i know him, i use to live across the road from him :)

Edited by pokie

theres a white r33 with plates 'RH1' that sits at a car park in front of mitsubishi motors.. looks stock but nice cooler on front!!! nice car

i remember that plate, it was for sale a while back, i was half interested in it at the time. Was it still for sale dude??

How many Stags can be in this neighbourhood?

Mel & I live just off McIntyre.... white 97 RS4

I have seen the silver one @ Mod hospital often

yeah i've seen that one heaps too.

Also a black s2 lives nearby too, seen it twice before. :D

cruzed round city last nite. heaps of nice cars out. only one i recognised from here was the orange 32 "NOT URS".

i was the one that pulled up next to ya askin bout the ignition cruz in a white 33 wit black 17s.

Hey! Didnt realise you were from on here lol, should have said something. Dunno if u saw me earlier when i first went past, gave u a toot n wave then had u catch up to me. Car sounds good!

Saw a heap of cars - skylines and other imports comin back from ignition cruise, i was lovin it lol, had to try concentrate where i was going while watchin them all go past.

Saw madaz and his mate in his 34 down the bay and then again at csa meet spot. Nice catchin up with ya again.

Saw 'Robski' white 33 in carpark up at lala today, bout the only car i recognised

Has anyone seen a black R33, GTS-t it looks like with the plates BLKSKY driving around the city, think he works in there somewhere. Saw it again the other day going down pirie street.

Also a blue R32 GT-R with the plates GTRRR 1. Anyone on here..?

Hi there... I was the guy in the BLKSKY that you saw.... Sorry for the *super* late reply thou...Just got back from a long*** holiday. :laughing-smiley-014:

I was probably on my way picking up my girl off work at Pirie St. :bunny:

Hi there... I was the guy in the BLKSKY that you saw.... Sorry for the *super* late reply thou...Just got back from a long*** holiday. :laughing-smiley-014:

I was probably on my way picking up my girl off work at Pirie St. :nyaanyaa:

Ahh your on here :domokun: Was wondering why I hadnt seen ya for awhile, usually see you everytime im in the city, havnt been in the city for awhile tho, during the week anyways!

Spotted yesterday around 4-4.30 a purple 33 GTR with the platez [CC396H] down at moana. If your on here i was in that blue 32 GTR that followed you down the espy, til you turned off, probly thought I was following you :laughing-smiley-014: