SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

just spotted around 4pm a nice looking black 4 door r34 on the corner of main north and montague rd...i think it may have been nightcrawler? one nice looking car

also spotted a white r33 with full kit, rims, zorst, gtr badge on salisbury highway didnt really have a good look but not sure if it was a real Gtr though.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah mate that was me .... were you in the blue R32? I gave it a bit off the lights and around the corner for you :banana:

nah that wasnt me, i was in the silver r33

damn! looks like i should have pulled into the caltex just to see you take off.

:P

spotted cubes going up aylifes road today :P i was the one on the footpath carrying a trade plate with my SAU hat on, i gave you a wave but i don't think you noticed

also spotted maxx on the South rd, aylifes road intersection, i was cruising next to you in a getz :banana: was going to use the horn but that intersection isn't the best to start beeping at people

ah sorry mate didn't see you at all .... but I have been known to drive around with blinkers on and not see anyone ....

haha, no worries! thats ok mate, you were at the lights on montague rd and i drove past trying to catch your attention, but yeah you seemed to be in "another world!!!" hehe...

I figured maybe you had a long day at work. oh well maybe next time....:P

:banana:

Spotted Delux doing a U turn on Pultney St today at about 12:45pm. Was sitting in the park watching ya, my that sounds nice :P

AHAHAH yeh i often pull a u turn around there, and park on Pultney St, You must work around the area then??? Unless you like to sit in random parks at lunch time....LOL

AHAHAH yeh i often pull a u turn around there, and park on Pultney St, You must work around the area then??? Unless you like to sit in random parks at lunch time....LOL

Well I sort of work around there. I work on Pirie St but was meeting a mate there at lunch as he works on South Tce. Was sort of half way for both of us :3some: You work in the city too?

Well I sort of work around there. I work on Pirie St but was meeting a mate there at lunch as he works on South Tce. Was sort of half way for both of us :3some: You work in the city too?

I help a mate out in his Digital Print shop, quite often, opposite the Astor(which is a really good $10 pub meal) Yeh car is parked there relativly often!

Yesterday on the way to work, (gawler to salisbury main north rd) sat next to , beside , in front and behind a silver r33 4door with grey skirts .Was in the bronze lazer wagon.

Tonight in the same direction , gawler to shell petrol station munopara, seen a gunmetal grey skyline 4door. Was in the GTR though this time.

pritty sure i spotted cubes car today at the woodcroft shopping center, was there for work and almost tripped over it. I'm like, hey i know that number plate... was going to double check by seeing if there was glue-stuff left over from the tinting removal but by the time i was finished the car was gone. Tryed looking for you inside to say hi, but couldnt see you.

Spotted a white R32 today about 11am on Chandlers Hill Road, Happy Valley area. Gave him the thumbs up and got a wave in response. And who said the skylines down south just give you the stare...?

Hopefully will get my grey GTR back from Boostworx today with the new turbos and dumps. Had a call from Troy yesterday to say that the cat had collapsed internally so had to get a new cat as well.

Edited by writeoff

was workin on prospect road last week near the new shops they're building past the council chambers, sliver 33 with the plates x** 069 (i think), had SAU stickers on it bout lunchtime. I was in the worksite, stalking everyone i knew from 13m up in the air :P

oh yeah, and ive seen mike_ a bit lately...............more often than not (incl tonite) parked at the morphett arms. New drinking hole hey?

spotted a nice dark blue R32 on my way home and a nice R33 forget the colour gave a nod no nod back :)
When and where, there's a possibility it might have been me, although I'm not sure I'd describe my car as "nice".

Silver R33 GTSt just pulled up outside my work on hindley St with SAU sticker on rear window. nice clean car... very clean, gives me something else to look at for the rest of the day, rather than more computers =) didn't reconginse number plate/driver otherwise i would have popped out and said hi =)

Edited by Fishpaste~