[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted what I believed was to be flick yesterday or the day before pulling out of wheeljerx with some new wheels on the orange thing.

Looked the goods chickie.

Look forward to seeing it better up close.

Brenton

Spotted GRIM R32 in his Black Stagea on my way home today, around 5:30pm. Love the sound of that beast! :rolleyes:

Hey Dave! That was me! Running in rwd too! Was being tuned but they only got half way thru so i got to take it home last night! Lets just say its a little bit different to drive that way! :D

When and where, there's a possibility it might have been me, although I'm not sure I'd describe my car as "nice".

was a 2door man along the road from ingle farm k-mart

Hey Dave! That was me! Running in rwd too! Was being tuned but they only got half way thru so i got to take it home last night! Lets just say its a little bit different to drive that way! :D

im hearin ya :thumbsup:, did you enter into the PGA dyno day @ Graham Wests

Just spotted a chick driving a S1 Gun Metal Grey 33 with 18's and a nice sounding note also! She went into Philmac across the road from my work! Damn there's definatly something about chicks in imports thats a bit of allllllllllllllllllllllllright! :P

still havent seen ya car deluxe, even tho we is just round the corner from ya.........maybe i should come by one day and look hehehehe

Yeh i havn't been past your work at the right time to see yours either lately! Always see Slim Jims(think its his) 32 GTR up the street, and that white 33 up the street from your work! and i think there is a guy that works at Philmac that has a black 33 also, bit of a stocker, but a line none the less!

Yeh i havn't been past your work at the right time to see yours either lately! Always see Slim Jims(think its his) 32 GTR up the street, and that white 33 up the street from your work! and i think there is a guy that works at Philmac that has a black 33 also, bit of a stocker, but a line none the less!

car has only been in 2 days this week, was broken for the last week and a bit. always see the GTR tho as thats the way we head out to our jobs. i try and park by the fence but cant get there early enuf haha

saw a white R33 and a yellow R34 on Main North Rd, Elizabeth North around 4:30pm

and a black R32 on Adelaide Rd, Gawler, saw the owner walk out of Noodle Box

around 7pm

Edited by pokie

Spotted Leeman this morning at about 7:50am on my way to work. Gave a thumbs up.

G'day Dave, Seen ya couple of times in the truck in the morning, this time you seemed much more awake :laughing-smiley-014:

still havent seen ya car deluxe, even tho we is just round the corner from ya.........maybe i should come by one day and look hehehehe

lol if youve seen my car (dont think you have lol) youve seen his car hahaha minus those rims im getting off him

spotted hostile today on the way home and had to do a detour to make sure :(

Ha yeah, noticed you came up the hill and via the "greener" side of the reservoir! :P

spotted a silver 4 door 34 at ttp last night bout 6ish. SAU sticker on the back window. Now i know the car, just cant remember whos it is! Myself and friend in his gtr parked next to it, so just had to take a photo. Was also a dark blue/black stocky lookin 32 parked in front of me.

Image0033.jpg