SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

spotted a clean white 33 on greenhill road this arvo.........buddy club p1's, front mount, cannons and mint paint

plus thru my fence at work where i park my truck up i can see a Philmac sign..........but i cant see deluxe's car :(

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw DRIV3R on O'Connel St this morning, tidy car

Woo got spotted! Cheers!

On my way to work, running late haha :(

Were you driving? Saw a nice white 4dr R32 on the way home, on king william rd.

Edited by DRIV3R

pretty sure it was shaun/r32gts-4 waving at us today on nth east road. Not sure if ya saw me waving from the passenger seat lol (as usual)

Ryan which car were u in? The white 33 with gold rims?

Spotted CELTS 5 parked in colonnades carpark near the woolworths end. Was a wine red R33 with Drift R rims (like madas's but silver) Looked pretty stockish but still, was a skyline so was nice. They look good with the Drift R's :D

Was at Mawson Lakes hotel this arvo & spotted couple nice R34's, white R33 GTS-T w/ GTTR*33 plates & black R33 w/ double GT-wing. Also, my friends Christmas coloured looking R33 (green, red front bar & white side skirts) :laughing-smiley-014: she had it in just off defect mode.

In a recent SAU cruise, remembered spotting an silver R33 x** 069

driver was some dark tanned asian guy tryna look tough with his

mates.

In similar news, spotted a silver R33, dunno if it was the same as

above, but it got thrashed by a yellow excel with flames!!! lol

;)

pulled up next to a black 33 on west terrace this evening bout 6:30ish. Looked familiar, didnt get to see plates, but think it may have been the 33 with the plates 'blk sky' or similar, know hes on here just cant remember user name.

Not sure if ya seen me give ya a quick wave as i took off

Also, not a spotted by me, but my boss at work spotted some little thugs on holidays trying to steal my valve caps and then testing my doors, he gave em a good scare, hopefully they wont come back.

Hey.. >_< Was about to say that I spotted you but I thought I should take sometime reading the thread from where I was the last time I logged in.

You were right... It was me with my BLKSKY.. My apology for not waving back as I was in a day dreaming mode! :( I would had usually initiated my greetings when I saw skyline drivers (although most of the time I got that WTF look from them) . Probably I was worrying too much about some other stuffs... ;)

Anywho, I finally got a chance to see your new set of wheels! (after reading so many threads about your wheels...) Damn...they are sexy!!! :) Bet you are happy about it!

pretty sure it was shaun/r32gts-4 waving at us today on nth east road. Not sure if ya saw me waving from the passenger seat lol (as usual)

Ryan which car were u in? The white 33 with gold rims?

Hey flick,

yes that was me on north east road just saying hello, the rain wasnt too good for vision though.

Was on my way down to the dyno day at fisher performance.

Lol bixby dont worry, i normally get the WTF look from other import/skyline drivers, specially when they realise its a chick driving, get a more of the WTF look then lol.

I get the occasional wave back or thumbs up. Even got the thumbs up from bunch of p plater chicks in an excel few weeks back, that was different.

Yep im more than happy with my wheels, except in the last 3 days ive seen several skylines with the same ones lol. When i saw ur car i was just like oohh skyline so raced up next to u, when i looked over i recognised u before i recognised ur car :)

Shaun, i was pretty sure it was u, My bf who was driving was just like oh 34 and i recognised it straight away.Think u live right near him aswell, surprised i havent spotted u more often up that way.

Edited by *flick*

damn, havent been on for a long time. anywho, I notice that there a house near mine are owners of a couple r32's - blue, white and green one. anyone's here? oh and I spotted blksky's car in his garage next to a motobike?? I was at my brothers mates townhouse just a few houses down from yours. If it aint yours, its a clean ride none the less.

plus thru my fence at work where i park my truck up i can see a Philmac sign..........but i cant see deluxe's car :ninja:

:laughing-smiley-014: Your definatly on the right track...... Is that thier new building? which is the right hand side one or the older one on the left?? Anywho, yes i'm right there!