Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In a recent SAU cruise, remembered spotting an silver R33 x** 069

driver was some dark tanned asian guy tryna look tough with his

mates.

In similar news, spotted a silver R33, dunno if it was the same as

above, but it got thrashed by a yellow excel with flames!!! lol

:rolleyes:

Just wanna let you guys know that my rego is similar to the guy mentioned. mine is a silver r33 as well with X** 609 and is an asian too. however mine got a kit with a gtr spoiler with it. i seen this guy you mentioning before, his car got stock rims on it and SAU sticker across the rear windscreen.

spotted a maroon 33 parked on pulteney st near the beaurepaires up near the southern square (whitmore square is it?). Had the drag style lip spoiler, cannon and chrome / polished 5 spokers with dish. Glanced as i was driving away and coulda sworn the numberplate said RBB-033, but that be deluxe (am i right?) and from memory they didnt look like starcorp impuls............correct me if im wrong dude :rolleyes:

spotted a maroon 33 parked on pulteney st near the beaurepaires up near the southern square (whitmore square is it?). Had the drag style lip spoiler, cannon and chrome / polished 5 spokers with dish. Glanced as i was driving away and coulda sworn the numberplate said RBB-033, but that be deluxe (am i right?) and from memory they didnt look like starcorp impuls............correct me if im wrong dude :rolleyes:

Yeh mate that'd be me! described it well! and yeh they are the 5 poker impuls! If i remember there was a black soft option 350z in front of me!! Funny you don't see it near our work, but see it in town....LOL

damn, havent been on for a long time. anywho, I notice that there a house near mine are owners of a couple r32's - blue, white and green one. anyone's here? oh and I spotted blksky's car in his garage next to a motobike?? I was at my brothers mates townhouse just a few houses down from yours. If it aint yours, its a clean ride none the less.

Hey, ... :huh: BLKSKY is indeed my ride but the skyline that parked in the garage next to the motorbike was probably my friends, BLCK 33....... Heheheh.... I usually parked my car just outside his garage.....

Introduce yourself next time if you see me there again as I am keen to know more skyline mates. The more the merrier... :sorcerer:

Also spotted 000888 (white R34) parked near torrens river this afternoon ... Nice ride!

Edited by bixby

spotted SERTY-1 on the way back home from marion he was just ahead of me... all the way home... lol, seems like were neighbours =P

might have to introduce myself to you at some point in time =) (or vice versa, pitty my fridge is lacking beer atm)

spotted SERTY-1 on the way back home from marion he was just ahead of me... all the way home... lol, seems like were neighbours =P

might have to introduce myself to you at some point in time =) (or vice versa, pitty my fridge is lacking beer atm)

oh really hahaha

seems like theres a few skyline owners around here that seem to know me hehehehe. Didnt see you again (Was it you that spotted me last time?)

spotted a white 34 on sunday night at the coles express on henly beach road, bout 7pmish. Had 'drift spec' front bar lol, held together with tape and rope, big speed dreamz sticker on the back. Not sure if anyone on here tho, looked awesome except for the front bar.

oh and how could u miss matty? U can hear him before u see him lol. Got flutter!

oh really hahaha

seems like theres a few skyline owners around here that seem to know me hehehehe. Didnt see you again (Was it you that spotted me last time?)

yeah, i spotted you on morphet road a while back (around where the black 33 with rpm lounge stickers is normally parked), but i've been driving the camry every time i've seen you.

how can u miss a big red r31 with serty on the plates

well, im round the corner.. hes to my north west (so over the south east corner of his fence is my place)

i've just started using the street he lives on to come home to avoid massive drains from the other way (plus if you know where he parks his car, its a bit hard to see from the road at "50" =))

that reminds me

spotted slimjim turnin off tapleys this mornin on his way to work. woulda passed half our fleet on that road (cant think of the name of it, links thru to morphett road from tapleys)

oh and how could u miss matty? U can hear him before u see him lol. Got flutter!

he must behave when hes driving around here =P infact havn't heard any RBs pass by my place, but that damn blue WRX (im sure you know the one matty)... that thing is stupidly loud :P

Edited by Fishpaste~

i reckon i kno where ya are now.......ya may hav owned my grandpa's old VH wagon a few years ago (if its who im thinking)

im quiet around here.............only cos of a certain mad cow a couple of doors down........she dun like my car :)

im surprised u havent heard any RB around here. considerin many a late nite was spent building joel's drifter RB25 powered 31 :P

that reminds me

spotted slimjim turnin off tapleys this mornin on his way to work. woulda passed half our fleet on that road (cant think of the name of it, links thru to morphett road from tapleys)

Holla!

spotted.....this morning comming down greenhill rd like through the hills grey 33 s1, have seen you commin down there a few times as im on my way to work

was the before Hallett Rd up in the hill or below

when i take my daughter to school i come off Hallett rd all the way down greenhill to richmond rd

spotted a burgundy R33 plates stalker i think looked very nice