[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last night on nth trce spotted a silver 32 4DR with, sounded nice and really nice white wheels with chrome lip going past the londern tav, then a silver ceffy looked fair stock just at the cas, and what looked to be a harlequin R33 coming off king william.

spotted a maroon ceffy on tapleys hill rd 3:30 flashed his lights and waved & i waved back :D

anyone on here? sneddy?

Edited by Sambo33

Also RBB033 works at the same building.... Is he on here as well?
I thought his car was red?

The one i was talking about is Black, well both cars im mentioning.

Yeh thats me....... well the plate is, and yeh the car is red! where bouts did you see it? what building?

Yeh thats me....... well the plate is, and yeh the car is red! where bouts did you see it? what building?

Yeah cos i was gonna say i've deff seen you round before!

Maybe its RBB025... Dunno maybe i have your plate on my mind :teehee:

Edited by MADGT4

spotted a blue 32 with white rims on anzac high way heading towards the city, it turned off to the right on morphet rd.... i was kinda hoping for a little drag cause i just got my car. Shortly up the road a blew a head gasket :P

spotted a blue 32 with white rims on anzac high way heading towards the city, it turned off to the right on morphet rd.... i was kinda hoping for a little drag cause i just got my car. Shortly up the road a blew a head gasket ;)
:P We only race for pink slips on Friday nights at that A.I.R

for some reason it won't let me quote, but yeah sambo33 that was me, that's a nice car ya got there man :P , haha ya the only wave i got back all day...

cheers mate :D nice ride u have yourself!