SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

yeah i spotted a few on my way home also main one that sticks out is silver 33 with CF bonnet with drift holes in it and twin baby cannons and chick driving it

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pretty sure it was shaun/evil34 i spotted today going down wright road up valley view, around 11ish. I was pulling out the side street just as u went past, tried to catch up but was too many cars in front of me.

Also saw yellow 34, pretty stock looking, following me out of said side street. I almost hit thr curb trying to watch it in my mirror lol. Ooops

Also saw yellow 34, pretty stock looking, following me out of said side street. I almost hit thr curb trying to watch it in my mirror lol. Ooops
Think may have spotted the same one today midday in Ingle Farm, after meetin up with THRTY_1 & his tidy ride.

last night, at the BP on the corner of anzacs and marion, saw a NICE R34 coupe, deep dish wheels, black centers with chrome lip. :stupid: and a nice gold 32 with gold wheels just out of hahndorf today, and a nice black 33 on marion rd going sir don DR.... that is all....

spotted Sly 34 this afternoon on main nth rd and then about 2 minutes later saw a black 34 and then 5 mins later saw a white R34 4 door at the woolworths petrol station on the cnr of main north road and montague rd.

Hi pokie, should of said hi, was visiting the other half at work.

haha that was you, i couldn't see the plates, i would've said hi but i was on my

way to Video Ezy when i seen ya reversing in the parking space :nyaanyaa:

pretty sure it was shaun/evil34 i spotted today going down wright road up valley view, around 11ish. I was pulling out the side street just as u went past, tried to catch up but was too many cars in front of me.

Hey Flick,

Yep, that would have been me going out to get quotes on more mods for the car. he he he

Sorry i didnt see you coming out of the side street otherwise i would have waved to you.

not really a spotted.. but anyone from here out on track today at lala?

Oh and shaun, i was trrrying to get around the cars lol to catch upto u. its funny, u must live a street or 2 away from my bf, im there nearly everday yet i hardly spot u!

U seen that yellow 34 around up there? Saw it again this morning coming out of the same street Luke lives on, so guessing its pretty new and lives up there? Keep waving at him.. but he doesnt wave back

Giveitall - what car were u in?

I reckon i saw flick the other day on melb street with a hottee in the pasenger seat....... Was sitting behind you in the marone 33 with the big spoiler... Couldnt really play around too much as i had a broken control arm at that time... All fixed now though :)

so it was u! I posted probly a page back now that i thought i had seen u - recognised ur car from AIR the day before, still had the sticker on the window.

twas me in the passenger seat :thumbsup: my bf was driving.. as usual :)

spotted i think either a silver or a white 4door 32 today forget exactly where :S and a couple of others i allways forget by the time i get home