SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

this was a week ago now but after seeing some sau boys out at the drift day, i remember seeing brenton(32 4 whore) car down at cafe de villes the new freedom..lol dude i luv ya car.. always had a real soft spot for a clean 32 4dr. and keep up the good work on the track :D

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw SLIK33, may have had a space between the K and the 33, don't know. Plates were on a Red R33 GTS-t on Grote street near Vic. Square in the city today at 3.50.

Seen a black R33 GTS with black plates; FADIE heading away from the city up Goodwood Road on Tuesday around 4.45 pm and again today, going up south road just before you get to the Mitsubishi plant, also heading away from the city, cant remember the time tho, around 12 I think. Nice looking car.

Yeah thats my bros car, his username on here is FADIE too.

Jap import at the start of this year, looks of work to do on it, should be a bit of fun soon :(

post-36991-1179190965_thumb.jpg

Nah Darren, would have been the face I was in a Daihatsu Applause :laugh:

Not a worry Andrew, as I said, you wouldn't have recognised the car anyways :(

Edited by heslo

Spotted a few SAU skylines lately

Saw madaz cruising along hancock rd I was on the side of the road, didn't wave cos I would've looked like a weirdo

Saw a silver 2dr 33 out near boostworx with SAU stickers maybe Adz, looked like his pic

and a red 32 with white rims also near boostworx

- Nightcrawler Im still keen on that turbo will let you know soon

Saw madaz cruising along hancock rd I was on the side of the road, didn't wave cos I would've looked like a weirdo

Saw a silver 2dr 33 out near boostworx with SAU stickers maybe Adz, looked like his pic

lol who says i dont wave to weirdo's :sleep: good call probably

I think you just spotted me bud, you are the first one, I go to Panorama TAFE there on Mondays...

I've had the car for that long and your the first one, I'm truly amazed.

Yeah thats my bros car, his username on here is FADIE too.

Ah yep, thats the one. He must not be on here very often.

Spotted [CELTS 5] (think thats it) again on sunday, was in the noarlunga cinema carpark, was around 3.10pm, was gone by 4.40pm. Dont think the owner is on here tho. Anyone know the owner of the maroon/pinky looking R33gts-t with [HADDAD] on the plates?. Used to work in colonnades some place i think..

I think you just spotted me bud, you are the first one, I go to Panorama TAFE there on Mondays...

I've had the car for that long and your the first one, I'm truly amazed.

Was that your first time? Hi Faive