N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it wasnt deluxe...that someone special was it.....lol just joking vange

Nah mate it must have been you, He just got our cars mixed up.........

Also spotted Matty T's car at Boostworx on Friday, Think you may have rocked up to pick up your car, and i didn't even realize! I was there for 12 hours working on my mates Celica(IP Car) Think we were in the dyno room when you rocked in!

not a spotting but more of a talk and chat

my friends next door neighbour has himself a nice silver r34 gt-t nismo spec

awesome looking car and top bloke too

Edited by beerbaron

Spotted a shit hot electric blue R34 GTR at TTP today sporting Victorian plates. Took a photo or two, will see if I can upload them a bit later but DAMN it was nice

Bah, that's what I meant!!! As I was typing I'm like "Yeah, this is wrong!" :huh: I guess I was just too excited from seeing the car!!!

Nah mate it must have been you, He just got our cars mixed up.........

Also spotted Matty T's car at Boostworx on Friday, Think you may have rocked up to pick up your car, and i didn't even realize! I was there for 12 hours working on my mates Celica(IP Car) Think we were in the dyno room when you rocked in!

no shit hey, so u heard about the dilemmas with that harness then

i walked in with the 6 pack of palies for shaun. remembered the celica having been in the dyno room when i rocked up in the morning too

didnt see your car tho...................

maroon 33 on Henly beach rd involved in a accident last night.

Anyone form here ?

Wasnt me..... thank god!!!

I was freaking out thinking that red rex on fri night that came unstuck was part of our cruise.... Its a bit releiving knowing it wasnt...

no shit hey, so u heard about the dilemmas with that harness then

i walked in with the 6 pack of palies for shaun. remembered the celica having been in the dyno room when i rocked up in the morning too

didnt see your car tho...................

Yeh heard a little about the dramas, we had to get the Celica off the dyno so Shaun/Troy could do yours! We were having some issues with our car and were supposed to be out at the track all day practicing, but instead we were at Boostworx all day putting up with Troys shite.....LOL I was driving my mates BA XR8 Ute which would have been parked on the road with a car trailor!

the Nismo-kitted R34s are nasty pieces of work imho - way over the top spoiler, and interesting front bar. I know Iceduck hated the big wraparound rear spoiler so he took his off.

Short time ago a grey 4door R33 went pass my work....could have been Madaz??

correct was me .. :blink: guilty as charged

spotted a blue 32 going south on south rd before getting home

for anyone interested the guy the smashed his Xr6t was doing 200kph down NE rd after having an argument with his wife on the phone something about she was out clubbing with the girls and he didn't want them to catch a taxi home or wanted them home sooner then they were coming bit sketchy on those details but he has 2 broken legs they took his spleen out and done a brain tap and he is very lucky to be alive in ICU