N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they usually send a meat truck to someone that has died not ambulances

i will be finding out a little more information about that XR6t that crashed yesterday as one of my mates mum was Head officer @ the scene

EDIT

found this on News.com.au

News Source

I've never seen a meat truck. :S

When there was the multiple fatality down here on South road where a motor bike cleaned up some one crossing the road and then a following car cleaned up the motor bike 2 ambulances came and carted them both away.

I was putting petrol just after the police turned up, the police instantly put sheets over the people laying on the ground.

Was pretty nasty. :S

Saw a greyish GTS coupe with decent-sized FMIC, parked outside the Mackenzie Hillebrand warehouse at Outer Harbour, and a few minutes later driving out onto Victoria Road, late morning I think. Had an SAU sticker.

Hey Stang,

I work down at Mackenzie Hillebrand and i know the car you are talking about.

There are quite a few imports down this way since i started to bring my 34 down here occasionally.

Do you work down here as well?

Hey Stang,

I work down at Mackenzie Hillebrand and i know the car you are talking about.

There are quite a few imports down this way since i started to bring my 34 down here occasionally.

Do you work down here as well?

Not really, I do some work for a truck magazine though, so I am in the area from time to time for photos.

^^^ By any chance the no. plates SKY *** ? If it was, yes she is :thumbsup:

hmm didnt get a chance to see the plates, but it had i think a 400r bar and a different add on rear bar lol it was early morning ok its hard to see lol

Spotted today at around 12:45pm, white R33 GTR parked at Hindmarsh square on the south east corner near adelaide bank. BIG offset gold rims with polished lip, looked a little dirty, but good all the same :P

Also, spotted Black 33 with GTR wing and skirts this morning. Can't remember where but in the city somewhere.

Spotted HESLO on West trc this afternoon, followed him down North Trc, (saw u use the wind deflector of your sun roof as a guitar LOL)Melbourne St and North East Rd (bad choice the right lane near ABC, the left lane is quicker) and on to Gillies Planes (drove behind, alongside and infront, waved but the 2 of you were just chatting away) LOL

PS I was in the marone 3L turbo

Edited by 4door_Sleeper

Bwahaha, you were following me for AGES then! Was on my way back home from Cape Jervis, that's what it looked like a disgrace all messy like :) If I had seen you I would have said hey but I guess I was in my own world. And :unsure: about the wind deflector, I thought I was the only one who knew what I was doing! Trying to think what car you were in though, was it a 3L 'line?

Ah yeah, I remember seeing you now! Was gonna say, didn't know you had an RB30 in your beast :unsure:

Next time I see ya, I'll be sure to say hi!

seen mike on tuesday nite at sturt / morphett road (and i kno it was you cos ya waved)

geez, with 17s i STILL struggled off the lights lol

:)

Wasn't me mate! That was the new owner. I got rid of the car tuesday arvo!

Saw some guy on Anzacs near South Rd in a Black 33, Gave me the old nod, and i nodded back.......Good work! Car looked the goods, Not sure if your on here, thought you might be because of the nod thingo, or have i stummbled across a non SAUer that is keen on the "G'Day mate" thing!

Also spoke to a guy at the car wash this arvo on Henly Bch Rd, he was in his daily but said he had a 32 GTR, So i told him to get on here and see what the hype is about.......LOL

Edited by Deluxe

Spotted an idiot with WJ* 750 silver r33 driving totally disregards of other road users. tailgating closely overtaking reckless and pickup dangerous. totally disgusted by his action. And all because i was driving behind him with a same car?Who is he gonna impress?

IS THIS SORT OF PEOPLE WHICH GIVE US A BAD NAME.