SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

:thumbsup: That's pretty bad Andrew, I always make sure when I'm test driving a car NOT to give it shit like that because at the end of the day, it's still not your car. I bet you miss it eh?

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

went for a lil drive to kill time and boredom just now..

Few nice cars out tonite

blue 32 with white rims parked just off end of anzac highway near glenelg, then black 32 with chromies on jetty road, and last one saw on marion road, white 32 with either BN or Vertex kit, really low, anyone off here? Looked awesome!

yeah I miss it Luke, but the R34 is nearly as quick and much easier/more pleasant/more comfortable to drive!! I put a double DIN DVD player in it recently and love mobile TV and movies!

yeah he drove it like he stole it e from the moment he first sat in it - even on the test drive (much to my disgust). I spotted it parked in Ingle Farm a few weeks back. I had been told it was written off but seems that was a rumour. I take it when you saw it Joel it didn't have my PCOTY plates on it anymore - he never came to get the transfer agreement from me.

Thats right.. No PCOTY plates.

I had issues when I sold my VS 5speed 5ltr. I had nothing but young kids wanting to test drive. I ended up saying lay a deposit for a test drive; if it drives bad or what ever which it doesn't you can have your deposit back. No one was keen apart from an older couple that bought it anyway. I really got sick of time wasters when trying to sell that car.

lol Andrew and the R34 is more pimp'd

just went to the plaza @ 7:30 saw a R34 4door @ st agnes then a R33 gun metal grey @ the underground carpark near woolworths then when leaving a black R34 when leaving

Spottet Miss Heslo today (I keep following your car)

Followed her along Grand Junction Rd, Main North East Rd - where she stalled it taking off with a nice new porche opposite TTPlus - then down Golden Grove and onto Grenfell. (she didnt play guitar on the sun roof however)

Hahahaha!!! :D Yeah, that's the missus, would have been on her way to my place, gave her the car for the day and she stalls it! Gonna give her so much shit :(

Oh, and she hasn't been taught in the ways of the sun roof guitar yet, that's for the pro's ;)

Spotted red RBB033 with duckwing yesterday after work at Gilles St..live nearby as well! .. nice clean ride :(

Yes Yes that'd be me :D So you live near me or you live near Gillies St? Were you in a Line or walking?

Oh and i saw Mike's old car at the little BP on Goody Rd about 8pm last night! Still looking the goods!

Edited by Deluxe

Yes Yes that'd be me :( So you live near me or you live near Gillies St? Were you in a Line or walking?

Oh and i saw Mike's old car at the little BP on Goody Rd about 8pm last night! Still looking the goods!

I live at Gilles St..was driving my Line behind you on Pulteney as u turned into Gilles St and then u turned left after..and always see VANGE parked along the roadside where u turn left..

I live at Gilles St..was driving my Line behind you on Pulteney as u turned into Gilles St and then u turned left after..and always see VANGE parked along the roadside where u turn left..

Ahhhh yes now i know where yuor talking about, I was going around the block to get a park on Pulteney(where i normally park outside my mates office) and yeh i have also sseen Vange parked on Gillies! If i remember i had to message him one day because he left his lights on..... :(

Vange has a terrible habit of leaving his lights on!

Saw a HOT red R34 on Melbourne St today at around 3:00, if you are on here, very nice ride

got a wave from a dude in a clean R33 4 door at the bottom end of morphett road this arvo, his car was pullin out of D.L. Thomas removals. Nice lookin meshy rims too........always have had a soft spot for meshies (mmmmm thinks what my car would look like with SSR Reverse Meshies on it..........mmmm 15x9 :))

Spotted this lovely piece of Italian machinery at a place I valued in the Eastern suburbs today ..... mmmm 400i - old school classic ..... 5L flat 12 and it sounded sweet as!

haha GM trimatic 3-speed auto... the pinnacle of italian motoring :laughing-smiley-014:

got a wave from a dude in a clean R33 4 door at the bottom end of morphett road this arvo, his car was pullin out of D.L. Thomas removals. Nice lookin meshy rims too........always have had a soft spot for meshies (mmmmm thinks what my car would look like with SSR Reverse Meshies on it..........mmmm 15x9 :))

Hi Matty, that'd be me you saw! They're a customer of ours and I just leaving there when you flashed your number plate at me going sideways down the road!! ;) My car is so grubby at the moment I was suprised you could see the rims at all. They do scrub up nicely though.....18" Zepter Mesh with a bit of dish.

I kind of had to do a double take initially because your sig shows the car with silver rims, not the broze jobbies you had on there today. Car looks great by the way.

I keep reading that a bunch of you guys work in the area but I never get to see any of you (you're all probably hard at work when I'm in the area).

No doubt I'll catch you around..... everyone else seems to! Cheers, Mike :)