SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

spotted a r32 with veilside c-1 kit at marcellina's near bunnings on mcintyre rd (i think thats the rd) had a orange colour (similar to flick's car -- i thought it was flicks car until i looked at the front bar a little closer!)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a r32 with veilside c-1 kit at marcellina's near bunnings on mcintyre rd (i think thats the rd) had a orange colour (similar to flick's car -- i thought it was flicks car until i looked at the front bar a little closer!)

another orange 32?!

:woot::D

Haha yeah probably was mine...considering it sits there all day!!! :action-smiley-069:

Yeah i got fuel there after leaving morpowa, i assumed u worked there but u musn't have served me

spotted a white S2 33 with black dished rims last night in the city. Think it was still stock b/kit but it looked tough.

that would have been me if it has a stealth spoiler and slighly lowered with tinted windows.

Spotted a black R32 Lowered with R34GTT wheels on Winston Ave yesterday morning.

Also spotted maroon 33 Tuesday evening, driving next to him on my way home up goodwood rd/five ash drive.

Spotted MISS 33 on West Terrace yesterday at about 6pm..... Hot ride with hot chick! :)

Also saw a midnight purple R33 GTR parked at John St. yesterday with NSW number plates. Looks tuff!

Spotted DRIV3R today on Goodwood Rd at about 2:45PM parked on the side of the road, I tooted but I don't think you knew wtf was going on, was in the missus mobile