[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

on my way home after work, spotted "spec M" r32 in city and a dark blue R32 GTR turn into Marion shopping centre

Hmm.. Dark blue R32 GTR ey.. Might have been me, was dropping a friend of there after work at about 5.30ish. Turned into the carpark off sturt road...?

Edited by GTR-32

spotted a heaps nice gun metal grey s1 R33 4door tonight with a GTR wing looked heaps better than a GTSt with GTR wing

gave a wave got a wave

then 5 mins later a white S2 R33 4door

Hmm.. Dark blue R32 GTR ey.. Might have been me, was dropping a friend of there after work at about 5.30ish. Turned into the carpark off sturt road...?

5 spoke rims?

:stupid: nice car if it was you

5 spoke rims?

:stupid: nice car if it was you

Yep, that was me. Thanks mate :P , guessing you were behind me when i turned in cos i didnt see ya, was concentrating on getting into the carpark.

Edited by GTR-32

Spotted Nice looking R33 Gtst going south down gooddie road about 4:45pm gave Wave but got the good old skyline stare once again :stupid: if it was anyone here i was the Black 33

Edited by Black_Vash

spotted 2 black r32 gtrs, one parked on pulteney street with volk challenge rims, the other turning right onto greenhill road from unley rd, both around 330pm, then followed SKYR34 down greenhil through to pulteney st tonight around 11pm, all v. nice cars

Keep seeing a white R33 four door parked out the front of Clipsals everyday, anybody on here own it?

no but that was 4door #2 that i saw yesterday :thumbsup:

Most notable ones today -

At 4pm a midnight purple R33 w/ silver bonnet :) on South Rd.

Then just after 5pm white R34 w/ NISMO decals turning onto South Rd from Sir Bradman Drv...don't think it was Howie so prob MissR34??

30mins latter going pass Holden Hill cop shop a red R34 GT-T w/ black bonnet & in need of a wash :(

Went for a quick run down Anzacs to town and back to Bay. Seen a silver 200sx (s14), black R32 GT-r and Troy in his WRX turning onto West Terrace. Then spotted two R33's next to each other headed towards bay along Anzacs, and Maroon R32 gts-t on way on West Terrace again

Also spotted Vange on East Terrace :P