• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted luke (fishpaste) driving the gtr past mine last nite, and again today

yep, thats the new daily u seen me climbing into in the drive :D

i spotted all the comotion at your place last night and wondered if you had returned and i guess i know that your back now!! =P i'll have to have a better look at the new daily sometime, was it the same one you were loking at before you went away??

how was the trip?

Hey PK

yeah that was me - where were you??? i was going done to see simon at dzignfx (the guys that did my nismo decals)

Was at the lights on South Rd & my car was on a flatbed.

Went for a quick run down Anzacs to town and back to Bay. Seen a silver 200sx (s14), black R32 GT-r and Troy in his WRX turning onto West Terrace. Then spotted two R33's next to each other headed towards bay along Anzacs, and Maroon R32 gts-t on way on West Terrace again

Also spotted Vange on East Terrace :D

That mighta been me in the maroon 32, was there a black 300zx ahead of it?

spotted a grey stagea turning right off glyndburn rd onto magill rd, "MR R34" on north terrace, and a grey R32 GTR near rostrevor college all yesterday

Spotted Fishpaste down hindley around 1:30ish last nite, nice ride mate :laugh:

right back at you! when did you get the GTR? i thought you had an rb30 GTS4? yeah, not sure where you headed off to, but i was meeting a few friends at the blue and white for a late night AB =)

spotted TANGLES ( i think at marion) don't know how many other white stageas have 34 rims on

the wagon was looking mighty fine as always :D

Edited by Whiplash

i spotted all the comotion at your place last night and wondered if you had returned and i guess i know that your back now!! =P i'll have to have a better look at the new daily sometime, was it the same one you were loking at before you went away??

how was the trip?

friday night commotion? nah, thats a usual friday night at mine (with exception to one car, which was my friend's lancer - she dropped me home from the airport)

feel free to pop round, that was the ute i looked at before i went away :D plus the 31 is back lowered again THANK GOD

Spotted a nice crunched WRX Sit (2003-5 model?). Just after intersection of Marion and Oaklands - on the S-curve. Spun around (obviously going bloody quick) and lost control - spun backwards into stobey pole. Whoever was inside were extremely lucky, given that the whole entire back and part back right was gone. Hope all alright though

^^^ Doh! missed it but, have seen the segment you're talking about. I luv the styling on the P2 & it has some pretty cool hi-tech systems on board. Also, would be awesome if it did go into production.

who spotted top gear tonight with that little subaroo whoa that is awesome made Jeromy sick ;)

I guess you could say that car was Sick! Was a good show as always, definately my favourite tv show