[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted my ex-r33 on Anzac highway this morning 7:40ish on my way to work, driven by a young guy who showed me the car still going really well :huh:

also sky031 on west tce

spotted a yellow 34 a little while ago on the way home, near ingle farm, also a purple non turbo r33 at ttp, veryn nice, along with quite a few 32's today aswell

100% not me!!!! custom plates or cant remember?

No the plates were standard, something like XOK. Looked very clean with wheels that had some nice dish from what I can recall.

i too am also very confused... lol, even more so when i wrote that (sleep deprevation is bad!!)

goodwood road = me, greenhill = not me, so... what road were you on???

spotted 4dirty2 today, pulled over on the side of south road, hope nothing major is wrong!! =(

would have done a u-turn and seen what was wrong, but peak hour trafic is BS, i hate driving my line during peak hour!!

spotted Dan (4dirty2) in the yellow beast parked on south rd infront of the walker / monroe factory this arvo around 5ish

ahahah yeh he ran out of peddy nothing wrong.. called me up to come rescue him as cars were about to clean him up aparently

saw a brunette chick driving a white r33 kitted up and stuff at around night time on Saturday when i was turning onto salisbury highway! she fluttered the crap out of me...... i was in my 33 and my mate was infront and we were in the bus lane!

Just spotted a blonde hottie driving a midnight purple R33 right off of Hancock Rd. I honestly couldn't say if it was a GTR or GTS-t, was paying too much attention to the driver :)