[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Matty T drove past me on Morphett just before and beeped/waved. Improper use of the warning device! haha I'll report you for that :D

Hi Matty! *waves*

YAY........thought u would recognise me in my ute LOL, bit of a giveaway that u woulda seen it a couple of fridays back towing the skyline.

bout 2 seconds afta i seen u mike, i spotted fishpaste driving down morphett road.............did try and get a wave in but it was too late LOL

and earlier in the night up at redwood park, spotted MUTZA

then Flick on NE Road, in her own little world LOL

Edited by Matty 31

Lol yeah matty, i didnt recognise ya at first. Saw u next to me at the lights and thought u were just another commodore bogan lol (no offence ;)) but then when u took off i saw the RIP sticker and chased after ya.

haha yeah madaz was day dreamin lol, saw u at last minute and gave you a quick wave while trying not to drop my drink.

spotted nightcrawler (pretty sure it was him) yesterday bout 10:30am going past modbury Bunnings.

Just had to take a run down the bay, PACKED out down there, too many imports and skylines to remember. Noticable ones were a clean as silver 33 with chick driver and a nice black 32 also driven by a chick.

Couple of silver 33 four doors aswell

Seems this weather brings em all out!