[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a white R32 at modbury next to the stairs near the underground carpark by woolies. Had a front mount, sunroof and the most important thing, an SAU sticker in the back quarter window.

Parked next to you because I knew I wouldn't end up with a door opening into the car.LOL

Spotted a white R32 at modbury next to the stairs near the underground carpark by woolies. Had a front mount, sunroof and the most important thing, an SAU sticker in the back quarter window.

Parked next to you because I knew I wouldn't end up with a door opening into the car.LOL

Yeah thats me :D you must have left before me, I would've noticed a skyline next to me

doing some shopping for the hot weather coming

Spotted a SHIT HOT red Mitsubishi FTO labelled with stickers all over its drivers side passenger area... gave driver nod

also saw a dark blue (or purple) R33 (think it was a gtr) on goodwood road. Followed it from cross road intersection to south road city,

saw a very nice bright yellow 180sx being transported on the back of a flatbed for a crash repairer. Looked bloody awesome. Again goodwood road, cross road intersection.

-D

spotted Mr ISC-Performance, i was the random in a camry tooting and waving.... soz =(

was hoping you were gonna keep heading along marion road so i could chat with ya, your store around where you were doing the u-turn? =D

Edited by Fishpaste~

spotted Mr ISC-Performance, i was the random in a camry tooting and waving.... soz =(

was hoping you were gonna keep heading along marion road so i could chat with ya, but just tooted and waved =D

your store around where you were doing the u-turn?

haha...I was wondering who that was I was going to flip you the bird.. :D Store is next RD over. Adress is below in Signiture.

Ryan :laughing-smiley-014:

spotted sinista on magill road this arvo a bit before 4. was headin the other way (i waved but then once again realised im driving a commodore LOL). ya had a white 34 not far behind ya..................either it was u or theres another body double of your car, silver mirrors and all LOL

spotted a dick load of skylines at lofty's tonight, i was driving a mates pimp celcior, the 33 was chillaxin...nice turnout of skylines especially GTR's.

also spotted a few skylines having a chin wag at super cheaps at near coca-cola.

Edited by Ryanrb25