SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Think I spotted import S13 around munopara about 8:30am sunday morning on the way to work and a black 32GTR with red plates on main north heading towards town around elizabeth on the way home .

Spotted a silver 32GTR cruising up park terrace twice today (monday) but couldnt see the plates. Cant miss the sound of a GTR . LOL

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was filling up at BP, Corner of Anzacs and Marion road.

When a Maroon R33 with wat looked to be dishies turned left onto anzacs and I assume saw me and my car and gave it some loving.

Sounded very nice and had some pick up and go..

I am looking at Darren or maybe Sinasta????????????????? Dont really no of any other Maroon R33's with wat sounds like external gate or screamer?????????????????????//

I could be thinking of the wrong people but dam.

And also saw my car looking pretty with new rims on it after washing it and making it look sexual

04-09-07_1218.jpg

I was filling up at BP, Corner of Anzacs and Marion road.

When a Maroon R33 with wat looked to be dishies turned left onto anzacs and I assume saw me and my car and gave it some loving.

Sounded very nice and had some pick up and go..

I am looking at Darren or maybe Sinasta????????????????? Dont really no of any other Maroon R33's with wat sounds like external gate or screamer?????????????????????//

I could be thinking of the wrong people but dam.

And also saw my car looking pretty with new rims on it after washing it and making it look sexual

04-09-07_1218.jpg

Yes Yes that was me, And yes yes i did see you and thought you'd like some RB lovin!

Your car was looking rather sexual, and extreamly clean! Should have pulled in to give you some Hi Five action!! :)

Spotted last night around 10:20ish, silver 33 going through drive through at maccas on west tce. THink it was followed by a white 33 also.

Bout half hour ago on sth road, a HOT white 33 gtr!

spotted Andy tonight @ TTP :thumbsup: very happy with camera i spent 1.5 hours when i got home looking through all menu options and took prolly over 100 test photos zooming and what not @ TV :D again verry happy

Spotted last night around 10:20ish, silver 33 going through drive through at maccas on west tce. THink it was followed by a white 33 also.

Bout half hour ago on sth road, a HOT white 33 gtr!

That was me on my way back from Boostworx. That orange paint was looking sweet in the sun yesterday

Edited by fieds83

That was me on my way back from Boostworx. That orange paint was looking sweet in the sun yesterday

Probly cos id not long given her a good wash and shine up. Gave u a wave not sure if u saw me tho. Love your cars, starting to really love 33gtrs atm.. If only i had more money :P

Yes Yes that was me, And yes yes i did see you and thought you'd like some RB lovin!

Your car was looking rather sexual, and extreamly clean! Should have pulled in to give you some Hi Five action!! :P

HAHAHAH yes i washed it and made it look pretty so i could show off my new rims i bought.

HAHAHA i tried to catch up with u but alas you had gunned it and well i had to clean my pants after hearing ur engine.

Next time u see me wave me over.

HAHAHAH yes i washed it and made it look pretty so i could show off my new rims i bought.

HAHAHA i tried to catch up with u but alas you had gunned it and well i had to clean my pants after hearing ur engine.

Next time u see me wave me over.

Well your gonna have to keep her clean now aren't you.......

You can thank a bit of D&T and Marky for the sweet sweet sound of my engine!!!

I will do, Or slow down.......lol I think Sopranos were on and i had just finnished work, so i had to bust it home!!!!

Edited by Deluxe

Think I spotted import S13 around munopara about 8:30am sunday morning on the way to work

i hope not haha i was in mclaren vale at the time in bed and im hoping my car was still at the workshop!!! May have been step up but his is more green

also spotted me off defect took me only 5 days and got over first time hahaha

kye

Edited by Import S13