N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted 3 33s in about 5mins today

33 4 door on frome road, then turned onto north tce and went past the RAH.

white 33 GTR with gold volk gt-c's goin down frome across rundle

maroon 33 non turbo with silver stripe goin down pulteney across rundle

for all those spots i was in the white Hino ex-ETSA truck with ER on the doors

and an odd spot, i feel like a stalker. Seen Hotwire's missus' SP23 3 nights this week.

Monday night, bit before 6- South / Flaggy. was taking off from the lights (i was heading city bound, she was goin the other way)

Wednesday night, same time, same place - except ya was in the car drivin this time :D

And tonight, parked at marion...........as it seemed half of adelaide was LOL

spotted a white r34 on south rd as i was coming home from work bout an hour ago

oh and got a wave from a guy in a 180 this morning..................waved back............he then wanted to take me on...i just ignored it and he ended by flying off by himself

Edited by MissR34

and an odd spot, i feel like a stalker. Seen Hotwire's missus' SP23 3 nights this week.

Monday night, bit before 6- South / Flaggy. was taking off from the lights (i was heading city bound, she was goin the other way)

Wednesday night, same time, same place - except ya was in the car drivin this time :P

And tonight, parked at marion...........as it seemed half of adelaide was LOL

Bloody Stalker :D

Surprised you didnt see me monday night then, I flew through the lights in the 33 just ahead of Brooke ;)

You'll probably spot me in the SP23 most nights actually, only drive the skyline once or twice a week now. SP is good on petrol and I just drop Brooke at work and pick her up.

Still haven't seen you in your ute though.. need to look harder I think!

Still haven't seen you in your ute though.. need to look harder I think!

wont be hard to spot a big grey primer patch on the bonnet of a red ute LOL.............right where the holden badge should be

Was driving next to Maxx 90% the length of Anzac Hwy then Morphett Rd thursday night (was in the SP23).

Also, keep seeing purple 40th anniversary skyline in melrose park.... looks hot every time I see it, has some 18" 5 spoke rims with a little dish too :whistling:

spotted a nice looking wine red 33 leaving ttp had ztecs on the back

also spotted a panda ceffy near the plaza very hot

saw a silver r34 fronted 33 near jb hifi at modbury

and lastly followed a gunmetal grey r32 gtr past the plaza

oh yeh and saw flicks car at bob janes

I was 2 lanes over when you turned off Magill in my EXTREMELY dirty 33 i was out looking at imports for my mate (Gallant VR4 - Aristo) just sitting talking about the blue parkers when you came up and went past it was freaky timing