SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted Brendan's Stag at Boostworx last night (Thurs night). Also spotted his freshly lipped pipes... looking good!

First thing i said to Troy was, "Is that Brendan's car?" and he said the the same about mine when you saw it! lol!

Good luck with the op mate.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw 'flirty 2' black or blue r32 on main nth road bout 20 mins ago.

Saw white 33 go past bunnings modbury bout 6ish tonite, sau stickers front and back. Seen it a few times, not sure who it is?

Hey Flick 'Flirty2' is actually dark purple and the owner is a female named Bianca.

She is on here somewhere but haven't seen her post in ages.

saw 'flirty 2' black or blue r32 on main nth road bout 20 mins ago.

Saw white 33 go past bunnings modbury bout 6ish tonite, sau stickers front and back. Seen it a few times, not sure who it is?

That would be me in the white 33. :P

mayhave spotted Dohmar heading west on north east road @ 2:30 and 5 mins prior to that spotted Shanon in her 200SX gave a wave got a wave :blink:

I was on the road about that time... tho Im pretty sure I went down Hampstead Road and then Ascot Ave, Port Rush, Cross Rd etc...

Unless it was a bit later and I was fanging it around the sidestreets heh

-D

Saw a white 33 in strathalbyn along with a shitload of bikies

A nice candy painted ford falcon in Victor Harbor, and a f**king Hyundai Excel with adjustable air suspension. Funniest thing ever...

-Dohmar

Hey mate that might have been my white 33 at strath last sunday with a heck load of bikers parked infront man was that a massive BBQ

Hey mate that might have been my white 33 at strath last sunday with a heck load of bikers parked infront man was that a massive BBQ

Did you park directly facing the recreation reserve ? River + toilet blocks n all... thats where I saw it

I stopped for 15 mins for a Bio. was a dude in a lancer checking out my GTR... i was paying attention to the 33 heh

-D

I spotted and drove behind for a while this white Stagea with "Axis" badges on the right and had custom plates "PVP".

Is this a newer model because it looked far different than the usual Stagea. The rear lights extended up the rear sides, very similarly to the Lancer wagon and it had wider arch flares. Stock exhaust and wheels.

I spotted and drove behind for a while this white Stagea with "Axis" badges on the right and had custom plates "PVP".

Is this a newer model because it looked far different than the usual Stagea. The rear lights extended up the rear sides, very similarly to the Lancer wagon and it had wider arch flares. Stock exhaust and wheels.

That'd be an M35 (or Stagea series 3, but most commonly known as M35 - the series 1 & 2 were both C34). The AXIS variant I think is made by Autech, as is the 260RS stagea. I think the Autech AXIS is more just like a M35 with all the trimmings and a bodykit, so the difference is not as big as with the s1 and s2 stageas and their 260RS counterparts.

Still, I think these AXIS models do look better than most other M35's. :wub:

M35's come with either a VQ25DET (2.5L V6 single turbo - 206kw, and 411N-m) or VQ35DE, same as the 350Z - just FYI :wub:

Edited by pixel8r

small world Hey Cara fancy you knowing my mate :laugh:

yeah good to spot people last night still dont know a heap of new faces but thats all good

me and *Flick* have plans for another SAU night comming in the not to distant future

Spotted a white 32 on Education rd this afternoon with Black wheels.

Also spotted R33PER at Southgate plaza. Looked shit hot mate :)

cheers :laugh: may have spotted you on south road on wednesday i think, about 5pm~