N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh and a silver R32 with a white front left quarter panle

going into KFC/HJ car park around 3:00pm, think it was near Unlety Shopping Centre

not to sure

that would have been me, meeting up with a few mates to go to drift prac. what were u in?

While meeting up with Madaz after work, spotted at the Hancock Rd & Nth East Rd intersection 'absent' (TuffR32) & Shazza (her200sx). Also, a wave from (BW) Troy in his WRX as we went passed each other in Modbury.

Didn't see you PK, hows it going anyway?

And spotted a light blue S14 on North East rd and a silver S15 at the car wash, also a midnight purple 33 GTR on Tolley rd. all these cars with girls driving... turbo nissans are becoming chicks cars

My gf says she saw a black R33 GTR next to her at the lights fully sicking it up... made flutter noises like an SR apparently...

And I spotted a silver R33 infront of the TransportSA this morning coming out of the parking spot and I parked in that same spot... think his a member on here cant remember!

Also spotted a black R32 going down Waymouth St at approx 2ish?

spotted a couple of r33's on my home earlier on this afternoon

ontheranch: girl powa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

Spotted a white r33 in Grenwith tonite just off Golden Way, booted it up to check the numberplate (which i did and i recognized it, personalized and all) but I forgot to write it down... it continued past the roundabout and I turned right... so if u saw a white GTR behind ya, that was me... (was it u heslo?)

-D

:laughing-smiley-014:

was that your bright white ass that was being flashed to the poor fella's in the other car haha

i believe my missus saw that and is now alitte scared haha

good to see your keeping it loose :mellow: was out at wickhams hill then went to get fuel and unfortunetly decided to drive past the seaford tav and saw abit of ass, i shouldnt have looked in my rear view mirror :ninja:

kye

haha, that was us. Its mainly the girls though believe it or not. There such a bad influence on us!

While meeting up with Madaz after work, spotted at the Hancock Rd & Nth East Rd intersection 'absent' (TuffR32) & Shazza (her200sx). Also, a wave from (BW) Troy in his WRX as we went passed each other in Modbury.

hahah luke you finally got her back

was the paint wet ? :laughing-smiley-014: how about those flared rear guards I'm keen to see those (i know he didn't fit them) happy to see them off the car and what not

Didn't see you PK, hows it going anyway?
Things are good Matt, we'll have to catch up soon.
hey PK i wasnt so sure it as Absent we saw but anyways good to catch up
Likewise, talk more soon. Think you were inside at the time when Absent drove by, as he's the only white R32 with an SAU sticker in the area.

Spotted a white r33 in Grenwith tonite just off Golden Way, booted it up to check the numberplate (which i did and i recognized it, personalized and all) but I forgot to write it down... it continued past the roundabout and I turned right... so if u saw a white GTR behind ya, that was me... (was it u heslo?)

-D

that was probably me, My plates are Brittz.1, was dropping a friend off around 9:30-10. I didnt see you, But i did see a silver 33 on the way pull into the village.

My gf says she saw a black R33 GTR next to her at the lights fully sicking it up... made flutter noises like an SR apparently...

And I spotted a silver R33 infront of the TransportSA this morning coming out of the parking spot and I parked in that same spot... think his a member on here cant remember!

Also spotted a black R32 going down Waymouth St at approx 2ish?

hey, spotted you at the tsa too! very nice, how was the line up, couldnt think of a better way to waste time.

that was probably me, My plates are Brittz.1, was dropping a friend off around 9:30-10. I didnt see you, But i did see a silver 33 on the way pull into the village.

Hiya brittz, was actually heslo who I saw but no doubt I'll see ya around the place ;)

Saw a nice Yellow R33 GTR on Port Rush Road today, has a for sale sign on the passenger rear quarter panel, very nice looking car. Saw a white 33 in the city parked near the gouger st tyrepower and another white 33 on ways road. Also saw a grey 33 on ways road (close to where I live, whats this, 3 skylines in the one street?)

-D

Steve, the paint may as well have been wet, looks like I'm going back YET AGAIN! There are run marks in atleast 4 places, rust still in the wheel arch that I asked to be fixed, list goes on... let me tell you I'm not a happy camper

spotted midnight purple 33 GTR at anzac hwy/marion rd intersection bout 1:30 pm, and at same time, silver 33 went past me and into carpark i was exiting, anyone on here?

Just now spotted the purple 32 with Vertex kit, white decals on bonnet from memory, spot him alot but not sure hes on here?

and bout 3ish black 32 with vertex kit also and white front guard, pulling into IKEA carpark.

Steve, the paint may as well have been wet, looks like I'm going back YET AGAIN! There are run marks in atleast 4 places, rust still in the wheel arch that I asked to be fixed, list goes on... let me tell you I'm not a happy camper

ah spewn .. about campin you installed SOF2 yet :P

spotted Dans new car :ninja:

also a bayside blue GTR this afternoon and a white R33 GTR this morning

post-13315-1190100123_thumb.jpgpost-13315-1190100149_thumb.jpg

post-13315-1190100161_thumb.jpg

Edited by Madaz