[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a nice white r34 in the Repco/Leader Computers car park in the city. Seen it there a few times, so Im gussing its one of the employees of either place..

Also saw a Red R32 GTR without its front bar on Payneham Road. Looks like he had just had an intercooler fitted..

-D

Edited by Dohmar

Last night bout 9:30, orange r33 on west terrace - looked very similar in colour to mine, had kit but couldnt really tell what sort it was

Today bout 3ish, washing my car on henley beach road/marion rd intersection, by the kfc, KACKLE black 33 rd and white 33 also went past just before that,

Last night bout 9:30, orange r33 on west terrace - looked very similar in colour to mine, had kit but couldnt really tell what sort it was

i saw that car on tuesday near rundle im pretty sure it had a veilside front bar and skirts on no rear spoiler... if its the same car

I too saw that 33 last night at about midnight, they turned off Richmond Rd and headed for the city! I thought it was like the ol Tiger Gold(commo colour) Looked good, and havn't seen it before!!

I usually wash my car there too Flick, I'm sure we will bump into each other there sometime!!!

Probly will, im usually there twice a week if not more.. a little obsessed with cleaning my car :(

I know of a few orange 33's getting around, but dont htink ive seen this one before! Was dark so probly the street lights made it look brighter than it was.

Edited by *flick*

Spotted a nice 32GTR in the city today with Victorian plates... getting pulled over by the coppers. God knows why, didn't seem him doing anything wrong, probably just the usual "Oh, you drive a Skyline" bullshit

Spotted a nice 32GTR in the city today with Victorian plates... getting pulled over by the coppers. God knows why, didn't seem him doing anything wrong, probably just the usual "Oh, you drive a Skyline" bullshit

Saw a black r33 turning off Grand Junction Road towards Holden Hill cop shop, saw another white R33 about 10 mins later outside of Wilderness Girls school North East Road..

-D

spotted a white 32 with some guy driving waiting at the lights off golden grove road about 5:40 tonight, I was in the green civic looking at you.

<grin> yeah probably me ;) was hanging around the intersection of grove way and golden way around that time (going home, hurrah!)

I didnt see your civic :D How come u weren't in ur baby?

Saw a couple nice blue 200sx's, gave both dudes the thumbs up, as well as a red 33 turning onto fosters road from grand junction, thumbsed again...

-D

<grin> yeah probably me ;) was hanging around the intersection of grove way and golden way around that time (going home, hurrah!)

I didnt see your civic :D How come u weren't in ur baby?

Saw a couple nice blue 200sx's, gave both dudes the thumbs up, as well as a red 33 turning onto fosters road from grand junction, thumbsed again...

-D

I dont drive to work no more so bum lifts from people. I wish i could drive the liner but ya know with break ins... If you saw a blue 200 with the plates 4gasm thats my cousin.. his car is hot.