[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last night bout 9pm, maroon r33 turning off of Melbourne street, got a very enthusiastic wave n toot, so im guessing your'e on here, not sure who though! We waved and tooted back at ya but was a bit of a delayed response..

Also R33PER down the bay bout 9:30 - did u guys see that couple have a screaming match on jetty road? We had to do another lap to be nosey lol. She was hitting into the guy and screaming at him haha

spotted OUTCAST tonight on Elizabeth Way, my friend LOVES your car

apparently she creamed herself :P

Yep that was me tell her thanks for the compliment lol

Was taking it for a cruise after Dyno.

at sometime i saw a r31 with seriers one passage grill, black bonnet and silvia rims painted black.

Saw a later model Passage around 2 or 3 last night on west terrace. just after i literaly left hq and got in my car a meters away on north terrace, heard the gun shots, apparently a bouncer got shot???

Spotted a HOT black R34 GTR in the city today, fella was a top bloke, had a bit of a chat about his car. Just got it a month or so apparently, used to have a 33GTS-t with plates BOWDOWN

Also R33PER down the bay bout 9:30 - did u guys see that couple have a screaming match on jetty road? We had to do another lap to be nosey lol. She was hitting into the guy and screaming at him haha

haha nah didnt see that, i prob would have went past again to see it too xD

spotted rrb025 somewhere, i been all over the place looking with a mate for a new car, near salisbury possibly lol : |

haha nah didnt see that, i prob would have went past again to see it too xD

spotted rrb025 somewhere, i been all over the place looking with a mate for a new car, near salisbury possibly lol : |

Saw MissR34 heading north along Port Rush Road, right near burnside council area

-D

spotted a silver 32 with dark rims near the police academy at largs. saw the sau sticker at the last moment, couldn't get a wave off. nice car dude. i was in the dirty maroon 33.