[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted flick today :P and saw kye on south rd........also a few other r33's too aswell as a couple r32's

prob going to or from work :D

i was in my own little world........

only saw lindo's marron 32 and MR R34, sounded tuff

prob going to or from work :D

i was in my own little world........

well u were heading away from the city, i saw u just before u were about it go over the tram tracks...........i mean ho could you miss a bright blue skyline.................while on the other hand, i blend in quite well!! :P

well u were heading away from the city, i saw u just before u were about it go over the tram tracks...........i mean ho could you miss a bright blue skyline.................while on the other hand, i blend in quite well!! :)

haha yeah ive been told a few times that it stands out abit much :D

i hate those train lines and hard sus, nearly snap my teeth going over them

Schmenz: Spotted 'S15' today just off marion rd i think, Simon gave a massive wave to jebus, lol.

Also spotted Flick's car at work, not a fan of the front bar, but doesnt look too bad.

We were at D1 Garage trying to fit a rear bar for a 4 dr 32 into the back of my 4 dr 32... didn;'t fit :)

Jenna

Spotted PKBLADE on Friday near Autobarn Mile End around 5:30pm. I was just coming out of the car park in my Pug 205 GTI. Unbelieveably they just gave me a new trumpet for my airhorn.

spotted brenton this mornin at adelaide tyrepower (MORNING BJ ;)). i believe the screamer may have woken them up :thumbsup:

also that 33 that was havin new wheels done........cant remember the blokes name but was good to meet ya buddy. Nice choice of wheels :P cant believe how good they look to the real thing

saw 2 schmich as 34's on way back from JMS bbq today. First was a blue gtr, standard as they come but dam still hot! Was turning onto magill rd off of portrush i think.

And the other looked kind of gtrish but not too sure, only saw it quickly, had a BN looking kit on it was like a midnight purple colour. Cant remember wat road saw this on.

And think we spotted Nightcrawler also while we were at the repco show n shine thing. Someone in a black 34 with gold rims cruised past and shouted out wat soudned like "flick".

spotted brenton this mornin at adelaide tyrepower (MORNING BJ ;)). i believe the screamer may have woken them up :thumbsup:

also that 33 that was havin new wheels done........cant remember the blokes name but was good to meet ya buddy. Nice choice of wheels :P cant believe how good they look to the real thing

HAHAHAH if i took your car for a lap to make sure the alignment was right i would have many ppl complaining and u inthe workshop hearing me around the streets.

Also those Apec GTC's on the R33 are all me baby. lol.

And they are very hot looking rims

spotted brenton this mornin at adelaide tyrepower (MORNING BJ ;) ). i believe the screamer may have woken them up :thumbsup:

fine dont mention me your screamer sounded nice on take off

fine dont mention me your screamer sounded nice on take off

HI CHRIS :):rofl:

and brenton.........nice that you associated all 31s were like joels LOL

:) dont worry, i wont pick on you too much hehe. Only the fact that Chris hasnt stalled my car and u did :( hehe