SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

mm well, spotted HEAPS of skylines around today, mainly on the parkinsons charity cruise I went on.

Mikey in his GTR, nice to sort of meet u lol, few other GTRs including a friends old Midnight Purple 33GTR, love that colour.

On the way tho.. suss 33 i think it was turning onto Jetty Road, Red 33 with P plates up moana wave, gave a wave but didnt get one in return.. :domokun:

Too many more to remember!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mm well, spotted HEAPS of skylines around today, mainly on the parkinsons charity cruise I went on.

Mikey in his GTR, nice to sort of meet u lol, few other GTRs including a friends old Midnight Purple 33GTR, love that colour.

Spotted heaps of cars today on the cruise,, NVmyRE, and some other tidy cars....

yeah nice to meet you too flick, :down:

spotted a nice looking blue 34 GT-T on henly beach rd this morning with a GT-R badge on the boot

spotted a black 33 turning off rowells road just before ;)

yellow 33 GT-R on port rd, hmm nice!

Edited by Sambo33

spotted a tough as looking black 33 gtr in pt adelaide today with big chrome rims :)

also a silver R34 with bronze rims in semaphore

hey the silver r34 could have been me lolz was it parked in the carpark next to the play ground and lil deli thing?..

hey the silver r34 could have been me lolz was it parked in the carpark next to the play ground and lil deli thing?..

Hi, i think it was right at the start of semaphore rd looking for a park, it looked like it had a ding in the drivers door also

lol should of beeped waved yelled

i think i spotted a R32 heading up Handcock rd but i was overtaking on the inside due to car turning and when i saw skyline it looked like he was gonna wave :D not sure

oh also spotted a nice white de badged TRX style bluebird with a FJ20det in it this morning said hello to the bloke

looked very nice