[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh also spotted a nice white de badged TRX style bluebird with a FJ20det in it this morning said hello to the bloke

looked very nice

thats inflamed off ns.com he mentioned it on their spotted thread that he saw a grey 33 gts4 with twin cannons.

i havent seen anyone off here for ages, avoiding me? :D

thats inflamed off ns.com he mentioned it on their spotted thread that he saw a grey 33 gts4 with twin cannons.

i havent seen anyone off here for ages, avoiding me? :(

thanks man went and said hello

... g0t bored stalking you :P

EDIT

spotted Brittz heading down handcock i was comming out of marsha @ 7:40 tonight :D

did anyone spot me lol, drove the car from All Type in parafield down to turbo tune and cut a lap through the city (havent been in the city for about a year and what a change!!) the 32 looks so mad with its new paint!!!

cracked 220 rwkw on 10psi with stock turbo today too :P so stoked.

I spotted so many skylines i lost count... waved to some dude in a black GTST 2 door with GTR bonnet and grille, and another guy in a blue 4 door 32 filling up at Mobil at the bottom of the freeway.. nice cars guys!

did anyone spot me lol, drove the car from All Type in parafield down to turbo tune and cut a lap through the city (havent been in the city for about a year and what a change!!) the 32 looks so mad with its new paint!!!

cracked 220 rwkw on 10psi with stock turbo today too :P so stoked.

I spotted so many skylines i lost count... waved to some dude in a black GTST 2 door with GTR bonnet and grille, and another guy in a blue 4 door 32 filling up at Mobil at the bottom of the freeway.. nice cars guys!

thats bezender with the GTR bonnet and grill talk bald buy driving it

simon how much was your paint job btw

Probably would have been my missus driving the car flick

Nah dont think it was hey, pretty sure it had standard or maybe cc plates. Could be wrong tho lol.

Spotted an orange 33 today up north, near redline, had veilside kit.

thats bezender with the GTR bonnet and grill talk bald buy driving it

simon how much was your paint job btw

hey man, The guys at All Type Crash have helped me out so much, if you want a quote best to call Hayden or Allan and tell them i sent you, they would love the extra work!