[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted outkast fri arvo on elizabeth way and today a red R31 sedan pulling into u-pullit @ elizabeth and noturs at ingall farm smackers

yeah fredman saw u too! Shouldve said hello :laugh:

saw waaaayyy to many to remember today! Down jetty road - black 34,glittery blue 34 and a white 33 all cruising together. the blue one was the same one i saw few weeks back, seriously one of the HOTTEST 34's getting around by far. glittery-blue, black bonnet, hot looking kit. Was almost hanging out the car to look at it some more. *droooool*

glittery blue 34 - the blue one was the same one i saw few weeks back, seriously one of the HOTTEST 34's getting around by far. glittery-blue, black bonnet, hot looking kit. Was almost hanging out the car to look at it some more. *droooool*

i saw this 34 on a side road off of gouger a few weeks ago, looked damn nice! ne1 on here own it? ne1 on here know the owner? reminded me a lil bit of autostyles 800 hp 34 from sydney i think, very nice 34!

lol... Quite obvious they would do such a thing as weather warms up.

Where abouts at the bay?

as u go down jetty road. cross the tram crossing and the bit where pedestrians cross, it was on the left where the bikes usually park.. sorry hope that makes sense. there was a single cop car with some witches hats around it and they had a vp pulled over.

i was in my maxima so they didnt look twice at me. :laugh:

seen the neat 31 at work today had sau sticker on front window, plates were thrty-1 me thinks

thats my mate alan in his 31, we go cruisin a fair bit

yeah fredman saw u too! Shouldve said hello :laugh:

saw waaaayyy to many to remember today! Down jetty road - black 34,glittery blue 34 and a white 33 all cruising together. the blue one was the same one i saw few weeks back, seriously one of the HOTTEST 34's getting around by far. glittery-blue, black bonnet, hot looking kit. Was almost hanging out the car to look at it some more. *droooool*

haha, i was sittin next to ur car in the carpark thinkin it was the dude i was meetin up with lol then i got a txt from him sayin he is on the other side lol

but NOT URS is a bloody nice car, and i want mine that colour hehe

went all over the place yesterday and saw soooo many nice cars out.

at victor saw a nice 33 gtr with an upgraded twin turbo cooler and a yellow 33 fairly stock looking and a 32 that ive seen somewhere before not sure where though. on the way back saw cooper AGAIN (stop stalking me :laugh: )

then went to seaford and got asked what sort of commodore my car was from an old lady :s

on the way to moana saw a purple ceffy and two 32's both drivers in the 32's waved both were a dark charcoal colour looked nice :w00t:

Yea saw Fredman and *Flick* at ingle farm yesterday. Flick's car's so much nicer in real life but I was in too much of a hurry to really admire it :laughing-smiley-014:

Spotted a Midnight purple 33 the other day near Autotech

Edited by thanglongz

seen one hot as f**k 34 gtr v-spec bout 11am this mornin near vilis. vic rego, nice WIDE volk rims (with the blue light weight wheel nuts), nice subtle carbon diffuser under the rear and a very quiet (yet not stock) exhaust note

i nearly went up the median strip in my dad's car i was paying so much attention to it LOL