N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats HESLO's dads car :thanks:

spotted last weekend coming back from the river, silver v35 couple lowered wheels very tuff road presence as it shot by, was near golden grove coming down from birdwood.

that wingless 34 was a genuine impul 534S very nice, followed it down pt rd before it went onto kilkenny rd. saw a blue 34 gtr before that near metro holden with bronzy's on it ,so nice...

I aslo spotted that gtr goin past metros, mmmmm...... god!!!!!! lol

hrmm spotted 4 black R34 cruising together down pt wakefield near gepps cross, i think 3 of them had bomex kit and one with bomex kit and cwest front bar. not sure but it tripped me out lol

saw a white 32 with HID's on anzacs rolling up to the brigton rd intersection. I was heading in the other direction, i gave a wave, and tried to chuck an epic u turn and catch up, but got cought by the lights

:( Hi Sam!

What area were ya in?

Hey Lee, just off the airport :) maybe about 3pm?? u were possibly getting lunch ;)

also me and Ted spotted about a million cops out last night, i dunno what was going on???

Hey Lee, just off the airport :) maybe about 3pm?? u were possibly getting lunch :)

also me and Ted spotted about a million cops out last night, i dunno what was going on???

definetely not a good night for cruising.

i followed a silver 34, plates SKYR-34, up cross road and windy point on my way home.