• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

**BEWARE** Guys

Police are using skylines as pursuit vehicles undercover of course

there is this silver one and a white one getting round

That aerial looks as if its longer than the car! Cant say ive seen a series one with square driving lights before either

yeah i tried to get a better photo but im lucky my camera does 10x optical cause by the time my tire guy tole me he was undercover to time i got camera he had turned the corner and went up the road

for those that know who my tire guy is PLEASE dont say where i took that photo TY

Police are using skylines as pursuit vehicles undercover of course

there is this silver one and a white one getting round

'them cars only factory tuned. If you can do better than 180k they can't catch you, so they don't even try' :rofl:

Took me awhile to figure out where that shot was taken Madaz :)

yeah FOR REAL guys and no no gov plates full stealth but if you see the driver you'll think :rofl: why has he got a line its is a mismatched picture

on other news

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/pls/carsa...mp;photo_flag=1

thats pretty full on. i wonder if they put the aerial and lights sticking out like a sore thumb on purpose. surely they would know that someone with half a brain is going to be able to tell what it is.

and 404-not found on the link.

trying again V8 Skyline

EDIT

i found error its ghey IP board thing with car sales not likeing being refered to

copy and past manually

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!unique_content.enquiry?current_rec=37&page_number=4&vehicle_id=4574724&total_rec=987&sort_type=1&make_id=5&model_id=73&photo_flag=1