[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just spotted a white R32 on my street in Happy Valley ~9:50pm. I was following you in my GTR (but turned into the driveway). I wonder if you were lost as not too many people use my street.

spotted my car on the back of a tow truck going to the mechanic this morning :wave:

FYI take ur front bar off when u have to put ur car on the back of a tow truck...... lucky mine is plastic and not glass is all i can say, im gonna replace all the screws etc with cable ties so i can just pop that sucker off for next time (hope there is not a next time :) )

spotted my car on the back of a tow truck going to the mechanic this morning :wave:

FYI take ur front bar off when u have to put ur car on the back of a tow truck...... lucky mine is plastic and not glass is all i can say, im gonna replace all the screws etc with cable ties so i can just pop that sucker off for next time (hope there is not a next time :) )

lol wat happend to ur car?

i fuxd the slave cyl for my clutch, and then on closer inspection found out the fork had come off the input shaft, looks like the pivot ball has come off too... (cross ur fingers for my clutch :wave: hoping bits floating around in the gearbox did not give it a beating)

i see a few skylines around where i work.. just wondering if it is anyone here??

there is a black 32 gtr that i see around the sth terrace / morphet street area, and also a gunmetal grey 34 in the same area (which looks like it is fresh outta regency :) got the dune buggy suspension :wave:

Spotted a white 34gtst with a red and black decal going up montigue rd about 1.30 today. Think the plates said something like 'runs 2' not 100% sure.

That would be cara, AKA MissR34, plates are Runvs2

spotted my car on the back of a tow truck going to the mechanic this morning :P

FYI take ur front bar off when u have to put ur car on the back of a tow truck...... lucky mine is plastic and not glass is all i can say, im gonna replace all the screws etc with cable ties so i can just pop that sucker off for next time (hope there is not a next time ;) )

If you need towing on an import (or any low car for that matter) use 108 Towing 0431 751 057. I can't remember the guys name but he is a good guy, moves low cars all the time, and has a truck specifically designed for it. His fees are also very reasonable ~$70. And you won't need to remove your front bar or worry about damage.

Edited by writeoff

If you need towing on an import (or any low car for that matter) use 108 Towing 0431 751 057. I can't remember the guys name but he is a good guy, moves low cars all the time, and has a truck specifically designed for it. His fees are also very reasonable ~$70. And you won't need to remove your front bar or worry about damage.

hey cubes, should chuck this one up on the Workshop & Autoparts Listing thread... definitely deserves a spot in there :P

pm sent

Edited by bezender

Just went to see my car in the assessment center today. On second thoughts, the damage doesn't look too bad at all, seems with the panic of it all on Monday I might have misjudged just how bad it was. Won't know till Friday but it just may be repairable...

Yeh no more 108 peoples, wasn't worth his time apparently, Damn shame cos he was a top bloke!!

We have used "Full On" towing before, with the race car, they seem to know thier shite, had them coming in a close second to 108's(the towing company not the strip joijnt) on the ol towing ladder!!