N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talking about Ceffys being rare with only 6 registered,

A few weeks back i spotted 1 white one travelling with me on North East rd going towards Modbury and then as he turns off on GJ Rd i look across to on coming traffic to see another white Ceffy.

I was kinda freaked by this ordeal haha the people travelling with me didnt see the big deal tho ....

Nah there is HEAPS more than 6 in Adel i know of 4 plus i always see a old couple driving a stock as one in Goodwood, plus i've seen a few that i don't know, and not to mention Turbz has seen 2 down at Victor, and what about all the ones that sit in sheds gettin modded that we don't see!!!!

Talking about Ceffys being rare with only 6 registered,

I almost got BINGO! So far Ive seen:

White x2 (mate of mine owns one & the other has a Uras bodykit)

Black x2 (one possibly being midnight purple ;))

Plum/dark burgundy (w/ gold rims) x1

Anyone know the colour of the 6th? It wouldnt happen to be the one at Auto Salon with the taxi sign was it?

There you go boys, MISS-R33-MEL must be one of those chicky's you's spot all the time in 33's!! ;)

nice. <_<

talking about chicks drving 33s i spotted one leaving sunday at those shops on the corner, thought it was one of the white ones from the cruise but to my delight a hot blonde driving it. Id like to see more of that and for a few to attend next cruise, anyone else agree?

Up north east if the chick comes on here... :(

:) hey fellas you may or may have not seen me around but ive been cruising around a fair bit with another chick with a R32 :D we went for a cruise last nite and there were heaps of skylines cruisin and a few drags happening down anzac hway!

:D  hey fellas you may or may have not seen me around but ive been cruising around a fair bit with another chick with a R32 ;) we went for a cruise last nite and there were heaps of skylines cruisin and a few drags happening down anzac hway!

White R33? Do you by any chance go to flinders?? As i use to always she a chick in a white 33 in the parking lot down at sturt.