SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

I have to agree, the number of chicks spotted of late in 180's, silvias and skylines are slowly Rising. Some one blonde chick in a black 180sx with clear tail lights revving the engine at the lights..And another raced me for a short period...and when the window wound down it was a chick :blink: ....summer is slowly getting here :)

As 'black33_26' wrote, the majority but one have been blonde. :(

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

talk about hot chicks, spotted white 33 cruising out of marion shops around 8pm, took off after lights changed and to my delight it was a stunner blonde driving it. I was speechless, she headed off towards the bay and i had to turn off. Spewin.

omg i rekon i seen her b4 lol, she look hot as...the car looked hot as well lol

on another note, spotted red 360 spider on jetty rd 2nite, sounded awsome comming round the corner, the guy kept stopping then flooring it 4 all the onlookers lol thats what i like 2 c....if i had 1, ud c me doing burnouts 4 the kids hahaha

shes a bit back end happy now on stock boost so god knows wots shes like when i decide to wind her up shortly.....lol

We still talkin about chicks here or what?????? :lol:

Oh and yeh another BRUNETTE in a gun metal grey S1 33 Nain north road near the big Kilt wearing scotts man!!!

Edited by Deluxe

i loves hot chicks that drive hot cars:)

vange...... all i can do his nod my head, dude u should have got her number.... she was askin to be asked out.

come on., what gurl goes "my 180 will distroy you" , sounds freakn kinki! lol.

subway is nice too :(

Edited by shorty_01

i loves hot chicks that drive hot cars:)

vange...... all i can do his nod my head, dude u should have got her number.... she was askin to be asked out.

come on., what gurl goes "my 180 will distroy you" , sounds freakn kinki! lol.

subway is nice too :(

So you reckon she was after a footlong of a different kind :(

i dotn go around saying 12" greek style, but my mate does hahaha u should c him at subways, u can tell he is going 2 say it cos of the lead up questions when he is ordering his food hahahahhahahah so annoying

saw BOWDOWN on north tce 2nite on way home from the family bbq..spoke 2 the guy, was cool...

also on way 2 town these p platers in a 1989 bmw with m3 badge were trying 2 drag me all the way down henley beach rd...i had my sister n cousin in the car with me n these little wogs thought they were so cool n kept trying 2 check them out....ppl r so sad...they need 2 cut off their rats tails...

I've seen that BMW with the wogs, tried to give me runs as well.

I idle it off the line fairly quickly using the 3ltrs torque, they then scream past as I change in to second at ~40km/h.

Idling it off the line with the 3ltr is as quick as a new ls2 297kw thing idling it off the line so its fairly punchy. :D

Edited by Cubes