[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted black R32 nice 18" chromies 2x HR31s and a think cordia turbo with a VR4 engine could hold his own, we lost the HR31's one to the boys in blue and dunno where the other went, talked with those guys and we went up windy point and spotted a midnight purple GTR he tagged along and ended up making himself leader

we cruised through coramandel valley and i thought hi Prof_dls :D too our amazement we say a aussie R31 flying past us round this corner and i knew straight away he was in over his head, heard the sound of breaking glass, we went back and i asked if the driver was ok and who was the driver and by then he had got out and run away .... STOLEN car ... good thing we were all ok didnt feel much like cruising after that

Spotted a number of Skyliners this morning on my way to & from Boostworx - white R33 GTST (x3), black R33 GTR & Grey R33 (OMG siiick bov bro :)).

For us north-easterners might be interested to know there's a small RicerAutobarn store on Nth East Rd, Gilles Plains opening up nxt Satday (its next to the new Office Works). Went by there today & bumped into an old uni mate who I thought was just going to be one of the sales staff/managers & ends up he's the new owner :D.

Spotted a number of Skyliners this morning on my way to & from Boostworx - white R33 GTST (x3), black R33 GTR & Grey R33 (OMG siiick bov bro :D).

For us north-easterners might be interested to know there's a small RicerAutobarn store on Nth East Rd, Gilles Plains opening up nxt Satday (its next to the new Office Works). Went by there today & bumped into an old uni mate who I thought was just going to be one of the sales staff/managers & ends up he's the new owner :).

did they demolish just commonwhore spares :D:D

or its in the old sprint auto store

Spotted a white 4 door 32 with "panda" style paint job (black roof, hood, boot etc i think) down west terace and then along greenhill...was driving slow with me down greenhill. Cudnt see the rims tho as we were moving. I was the black 2dr 32 infront of you.

Yeh that was me mate.

My mate and I went up to Mount Lofty but i freaked myself out a bit coming back down so we went to town and then saw u and followed u on the way back to my mates house.

Didnt mean to try and stalk you or anything. Nice 32 by the way.

Oh and dont have rims and dont have boot black. Just everything else you said.

Should pull over and say g'day next time.

Also saw a crap load of Skylines at the west tce HJ's. Well in the car park to the right of it anyway. I was going to pull in but didnt want to be some knob trying to be cool. :(

hey vange, unfortunatly no mate, i was in my 79 bright green/blue corolla lol i just spotted you goin the other way lol, hopefully not long now till i can be spotted in the line stupid rebuild......

opps im sure i saw a red 33 up that way yesterday n the guy looked at me as i passed him turning left at lights!

Spotted: Alot

1xSilver R32 GTR (no rear wing) down the bay, and same one in KFC carpark (not sure if it real GTR however -> No flare front guards

1xBlack R32 GTS-t down rundles -> followed it till it turned right to go onto King William (headed for Hindley no doubt)

Few R33's: 2x White GTS-t's

1xRed GTS-t on West Terrace, turned left back towards city, 1xGray + 1xSilver R33's heading towards and away from bay

1x Red R34 GT-T up near blackwood

Edited by DC_GTST

spotted serty 1 this morning near the regency gold course

also spotted a little shabby 4 door grey 33 like mine but gtst

yay i got spotted :D

cant say i saw ya - see sooooo many 32s and 33s on my way to and from work these days

driving 88km round trip each day really rocks :no:

yay i got spotted ;)

cant say i saw ya - see sooooo many 32s and 33s on my way to and from work these days

driving 88km round trip each day really rocks :O

yeah you saw me ;) we both stared @ each other and didnt wave :S it was near the golf course on south rd @ angle park will look out for you now if u travel that way to work regularly oh i was the gun metal grey 4 door with the vielside copy

Yeh that was me mate.

My mate and I went up to Mount Lofty but i freaked myself out a bit coming back down so we went to town and then saw u and followed u on the way back to my mates house.

Didnt mean to try and stalk you or anything. Nice 32 by the way.

Oh and dont have rims and dont have boot black. Just everything else you said.

Should pull over and say g'day next time.

Also saw a crap load of Skylines at the west tce HJ's. Well in the car park to the right of it anyway. I was going to pull in but didnt want to be some knob trying to be cool. ;)

Yeh same to you mate...looking very nice...Had a feeling it was you from here as i see you on here few times...Car wasnt running to well (mine) so i decided to give it a bit of stick to try and clear her pipes hence the thrashing down west terrace for a bit. Still havnt fixed it tho ah well...If i see you round ill be sure to say hi.

spotted a pretty nice yellow 33 with a black bonnet on hindley street last night followed by a maroon r33 and prob saw about a million other skylines down there more then i usually do in town

saw some pretty mad cars in AUckland and around the nrth Island.... Nice r34 gtr vspec s2 on the way back from Mt rehapehu. Some nice R32 gtr's with custom paint around Lake Taupo.

Also seen some pretty pphat cars around sydney lately... Saw a mad red Cobra club car with white racing stripes that looked as though it had been prepped for racing and/or club days -- sounded mad!!!

Cant wait to get back to Adel to go for a thrash in my Beast through the hills!!!!!

spotted black 32 coming out of manning road roundabout last night on way to work, then coming out of bedford park a nice yellow 32 and a silver supra

yellow 32 was mine finaly got spotted by sum one other than a cop, supra was my mates did u see the silvia as well.