SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted GTST25 today on McIntyre Rd. As for the photographer, I've got a friend who's REALLY good on the camera and has some expensive equipment, if anyone wants to set a date in stone, I can arrange something :laugh:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted GTST25 today on McIntyre Rd. As for the photographer, I've got a friend who's REALLY good on the camera and has some expensive equipment, if anyone wants to set a date in stone, I can arrange something :laugh:

Well when we do think we could go for a pic like the one attached.

Even one with a sunset with generations style....

34GTR, 34GT-T, 34 4Dr, 33GTR, 33Gts-t, 33 4Dr, 32GTR, 32Gts-t, 32 4Dr, 31 GTS, 31 4Dr

Or something similar, maybe along the coast instead, similar to where we took pics at victor.

(which someone can photoshop and make new SAU banner for top of screen perhaps)

Just an idea

post-23924-1161419849.jpg

***edited*** SAU does not condone street racing, please keep this type of chatter to PMs if you must talk about it - sorry to sound like a Nazi, but it is SAU policy but nice car, hate running on stock boost now that boost controller has crapped out. Alot of difference between 8 and 13 pound lol

would sky lookout give us this sort of look

Where is that? Never been there. If has a long straight lot of parking then yeah, or even if we can have two rows behind each other and take picture from a higher point could see how many lines we can get in the picture.

Heslo can you organise a time or something?

^^i hope that was an evo!! :laugh:

I dunno was definately a turbo tho, would like to see what the difference would be if i was running higher boost, currently im running about 170-180rwkw so i can notice the difference from the 200+ i had with the boost controller

Edited by gts33t

All the best for Bill..

Thanks for the update. :laugh:

Where is that? Never been there. If has a long straight lot of parking then yeah,...

sorry its spelt skye and its @ the top of kensington road it will get bussy fri sat and maybee sunday night and got no idea if we would get that sort of photo but i know there used to be a vantage type point right behind

maybee mt lofty is worth looking into