[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted 2 32 GTR's parked down the Parade (Norwood) funnily enough in the Centrelink car park.

Black one and White one looked very nice parked together!

Edited by MADGT4

Spotted JazzaR33 today near the bay.

Also i believe i saw nightcrawler in Noarlungla but thats along way from home for him so it may not of been.

Hey Kralster that was me in my mates R34 sedan... its a real dark blue not black!! He is not on these forums tho. Yous was lookin nice too...

saw at crnr South Rd / Pimpala Rd down south a real clean R32 GTR silver, with.............. P Plates.

wtf!!!! geez, what a top p-plater car. a bit better then my 1967 Type 3 wagon Volkswagon when I was 18.

:(

saw at crnr South Rd / Pimpala Rd down south a real clean R32 GTR silver, with.............. P Plates.

wtf!!!! geez, what a top p-plater car. a bit better then my 1967 Type 3 wagon Volkswagon when I was 18.

:(

Could very easily have been someone who lost their license, or had their p's extended due to a number of infringements, but p-platers with top cars definitely does happen and it makes me jealous :P

spotted vange on the way to work today.. twice :)

lol twice, must b ur day....wat car were u in?

saw a yellow 34, may have been gtr on occonel 2day around 3ish, plates were SLY 34...very nice, asian driver :)

Ahhhhhh that would be me! :P

Nice!

I was riding shotgun in the Blue Rexie wagon heading back into the city!

On another note did you see that asshat in the Red POS Civic lol

We thought he was taking the piss with his sick car, but then realise he was serious.