[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spotted a bayside blue R34 number plate GTTR-34 in the city last night ..... and of course spotted Vange parked in Rundle St .... also spotted Chris's morone R32 with chrome polished R32 rims at Autobarn Gilles Plains where I went to buy 20% off Motul 300V oil - I think I heard on the radio that all stores everything 20% off for the weekend, so anyone needing service (or other) items rush in! I got 4L of 300V plus an oil filter for $79 - BARGAIN!!!

spotted a few 33s in the city last night cutting laps, one i saw the most was the yellow one with black/carbon bonnet (i as pretty pissed lol didnt look too too hard lol) but yeh saw that heaps. and a few black 33s with 400r kits low lip spoiler......

Spotted Madaz saturday night in freedom car park, or more correctly he spotted me, always good to meet another sau member, hopefully next time we can chat longer!

Also joined the "i spotted vange club" on saturday night parked on rundle street!

Spotted Leeman last night around 6pm, was walking towards womens and childrens hosp, at the gardens when spotted you while eating pizza.

are you sure, cause i didn't leave the car show till 7! might have been different skyline.

are you sure, cause i didn't leave the car show till 7! might have been different skyline.

Yeah was you was going by my watch, still havent changed the time on it, and just a rough estimate to the time. If someone has the same colour 34 with the same front bar as yours then maybe...

Spotted tonight SECRET, thought was a GTR with those wide front guards when pulled up behind me. Then when taking these pics spotted a black? 34 cruisin past along seaview rd henley beach. On way home spotted white 32 at lights on anzac hwy heading towards bay.

Think is plenty of room for more skylines (and more bird sh#ts), taken at around 8pm so get there around 6pm for good clear sunset shots.

post-23924-1162205746.jpg

post-23924-1162205787.jpg

post-23924-1162205810.jpg

post-23924-1162206241.jpg

Edited by gts33t

Spotted YTRYME on Pulteney St. at about 11.30pm on Saturday night. Was 'queuing' at the traffic light to turn into Rundle.

Nice pics you've got there Brad. Try decrease the shutter speed of your camera a little bit more next time when you are in such a nice scene. Then, you might be able to see more details of your car plus the nice view at the back. Not unless that was delibrate. Just an idea thou ..... :P

Edited by bixby