[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a black 32 gtst this morning @ hancock road we went all the way to cambeltown oval

then @ 7:15 spotted white GTSt 33 on greenhill road we each gave each other the look over whilst possibly wondering r we both from SAU

possibly spotted pixel8r on greenhill road this afternoon if it wasnt him it was another Stagea i know it wasnt tangles :D

woohoo I got spotted at last!! :no:

yeah that would be me on greenhill rd. White series 2 stag. now with 50% more power than what it had back when you saw it at the cruise (august was it?).

Just out of interest, does anyone know of another series 2 stagea in adelaide?? (most notable differences are clear rear indicators and different front grille/separate hi-beam lights etc.)

I've seen about 8-9 different s1's, but no other s2's yet...

Spotted a nice silver 32 at Darlington hungry jacks on sth rd bout 9ish.

was checking out the car and didnt realise there was a driver :D he spotted me and I think he waved so might have been from here... if you are, sorry i didnt wave back, was totally out of it haha

spotted leeman's R34 in city BP, very very nice, cleanest R34 i have ever seen :D

cheers maxx, nice to meet ya! catch up with ya soon.

saw numerous skylines ( mostly 33's ) in town tonight as i did my first blockie! yay lol! my mum would be proud!!!

spotted white R33 with a decal panda as well and saw a diff 1 the other day without decal :S not sure if it was the same

post-13315-1154603022.jpg post-13315-1154603054.jpg

spotted this again on my way out of chruch today doesnt sound very loud was going up golden grove road towards the old moto cross bike track

post-13315-1154603022.jpg post-13315-1154603054.jpg

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...st&id=49782

Edited by Madaz

Also saw a silver R34 with NSW's numberplates at China town at about 2.30pm

r34 would be my mates - dan. use to have an r33 with ~260rwkw's

now drives a stock r34 hahahha silly boy!