SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

^ lol after the first few, all i was looking at was the chicks ahahah

didnt c much today when cruised around town n bay, went 2 get an icecream, only saw a yellow 33 with gtr wing on anzac, not sure if gtr, but i seen it b4 n it had 4 sale on it, looks wild, any1 here?

followed a black Mitsibishy GTO and it was pretty quick, didnt get a chance 2 test it out.

saw that blue viper parked at glenelg, awsome car, every1 that drove past it would stop n get their phones out n take a pic haha

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crossed paths with another 4dr R32 (Silver) on George St Parkside over the weekend.

Fella gave me a wave, I was a little slow on the uptake, so I hope you saw me reply in kind mate. :)

Spotted a midnight purple 33 GTR number plate 'v-spec' on north east road in front of plaza yesterday

gave each other the skyline stare then he took off with an awesome rb26 sound :)

I pulled up behind a nice black R32 at kilkenny road BP so I had a chat to the owner.... nice chatting to ya Michael - sounded tough leaving bp mate, can't wait to see it with the RB25 in.

spotted vange while i was at Fisher performance this arvo

then MISS-33 pulled in 30 sec afta

Is fishers still on Mullers road?, know there planning to move soon

Do you mean number plate 'MISS 33' in the red s2 33?

Hrmm 3:30ish...

Quite possible as I was out shopping for the other halfs birthday present. :P

I was heading down Sturt Road towards Marion Shopping centre?

I think I spotted you but didn't know it was you. :whistling:

You turned right at the lights?

spotted a very nice black r34 (gtr?) on O.G. rd this morning on my way to work. I reckon I've seen the same one on north east rd some mornings headed away from town.

Looks awesome!! :whistling:

spotted vange while i was at Fisher performance this arvo

then MISS-33 pulled in 30 sec afta

lol, yeh i drove past like 10 times today, kept 4getting things at home that i needed at work....i saw miss 33 as she turned onto nottage tce haha

also spotted i think maxx like 3 times over the past few days, saw him 2day on main north rd, but didnt c a wave so might not have been him :whistling:

nah i was in disguise as a mazda 626 owner

yeah you were heading towards marion, you had your window down and i thought it looked like you behind the wheel

ahh yes.. so a newer shaped 626.. Was it a silverish colour and you were behind me at some stage. I think I remember looking back at a 626.