[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted VSPEC (purple GTR) out the front of my place at Inglewood this afternoon.

so youve got a new place in the hills :laugh:

i will try to drive queitly past your house on sundays as you sit in your rocking chair with your lap blanket and small puppy :)

i will try to drive queitly past your house on sundays as you sit in your rocking chair with your lap blanket and small puppy :laugh:

<hillbilly accent on>

That aint no puppy, thats ma shot gun.

You wraskly varmints come by my place an I'll give ya both barrels.

</hillbilly accent off> LOL

thought it Nightcrawler but it had the rear wing on & driver was late middle aged.
Do you mean the car wasnt Andrews, but the driver could have been :D:laugh::)
:) No I didn't say it was a silver 4door R33 ;). Well this morning I finally spotted the elusive Nightcrawler for real this time & we had a brief chat at the lights in Modbury.

Spotted Mr. iNFMS on way to work this morning.

Caught the wave. I was awake this morning :laugh:

spotted clean gtst this morning, i was in the truck. yes Dave, that was me beeping and waving at you!!

:D Umm... truck... obviously I was in my own little world haha. Should have cut me off :)

Edited by CleanGTS-t

i think i spotted nightcrawler at marion carpark today but.... may not have been also spotted a white hr31 with gold rims turning off sturt(bottom of shephards hillroad) onto south road today about 2pmish i like it :action-smiley-069:

spotted madaz comin from cavan road onto port wakefield road bout 3:45 this arvo

i was waitin to turn from pt wakefield rd into cavan rd...........seen u comin round the corner..............half climbing out the window waving, tooting and almost tempting to hit limiter to get ya attention LOL

Spotted a 32 [MISS 32] plates, turning on to Main North Rd from Kings Rd @ 8:30am, and moments later giving her 32 a refreshment of fuel.

I was in the work van the next lane over. Tried to catch up to give a wave, wasn't going to happen. hahaha :P

Careful thats my gf...i use to see your car in the mornings sometimes..i have a white r33 black bonnet, black 32 wheels..your car looks pretty neat...

Careful thats my gf...i use to see your car in the mornings sometimes..i have a white r33 black bonnet, black 32 wheels..your car looks pretty neat...

Yeah yeah I know the one. Saw ya for quite a few morning straight hay. I've been leaving for work a bit later. Probably why I haven't spotted ya lately.

You live out my way don't ya?

BTW thats a bit cool how you have his and hers Skylines. :P

7-30 / 8am this mornin, headin south on tapleys hill road from roughly trimmer pde till henley beach rd..........DVS-R34. Clean as, tuff rims dude (if ya on here). Was in the piece of snot ETSA truck one back in the left lane

cheers mate, cant say i saw ya. would have been in my own little dreamworld at that time in the morning.