[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted patrick (pkblade) this mornin, corner valiant road and jacobsen crescent holden hill

yes that was me that waved at ya standing next to the etsa truck :no: and my supervisor says its "f**kin god damn clean for a 33"

spotted Pkblade on nth east and smart rd intersection bout 5ish this arvo. Was in the next lane in the 'boonga' silver 31. Saw you look over at me, i was leaning out the car trying to get your attention. Gave u a wave, probly thought it was just some random freak.

spotted patrick (pkblade) this mornin, corner valiant road and jacobsen crescent holden hill

yes that was me that waved at ya standing next to the etsa truck :D and my supervisor says its "f**kin god damn clean for a 33"

Saw ya at the very last sec & it took me awhile to realise it was you :). And cheers to ya supervisor :)
spotted Pkblade on nth east and smart rd intersection bout 5ish this arvo. Was in the next lane in the 'boonga' silver 31. Saw you look over at me, i was leaning out the car trying to get your attention. Gave u a wave, probly thought it was just some random freak.
Sorry didn't recognise ya Flick :O. Was trying to decide whether to go to JB's or not but, I do remember seeing *ORGZMC*'s 31 & did return the wave as you were about to turn :wave:.

730pm tonight deveraux rd, burgundy r32 gtr with no spoiler

Think it must have been me if plates were RRR 032 ?

bit rough if theres two in the area, i'll have to put my spolier back on ! :O

Edited by TBee