[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted, then had a few beers at the austral with zilla_gtr (i think thats his username)..........one hell of a tuff car dude

was good to meet ya and hav a chat n shiz..........be good to catch up more often

Hah, yeah that was me, I was like WTF was that!?!?! Looking at a work ute, Datsun 1200, seems I've found one on private sale, turbo charged goodness too ;)

got bored

went for a drive at midnight (friday) to Glenelg for a cool breeze

spotted black 32, thought it was cube's, but he's a lot older

and 'aristo'? teasing me for a drag :laugh:

and lots of commodores

haha yer.. that was me. Went for a little spin to check out a mates mate vn dungadoor that he recently fitted a turbo to. Turns out the turbo's buggered and won't spin. :S

I was all scruffy, haven't had a shave. Don't shave for 1 day and it looks like I haven't for a week. lol

I'm waiting on the new turbo its killing me, the std turbo thats on it now is pushing a little oil around the system so boost is back down at 10pounds. 10pounds feels so damn gutless compared to umm... what it was running before. No wonder its died. :laugh:

Thats a very clean R34 Andy. Very nice. :)

Spotted about 10 minutes ago a white S2? 33 with white rims tuning from Lambert Street onto Elizabeth Road in Morphett Vale. Just happened to walk past and he comes out of the street, Guess its just the normal skyline sound but fark me it sounded good. I was the guy standin on the front lawn watching ya go past lol Would have waved but you would have been like WTF?? :)